The Ministry of Agriculture, Government of India, in association with NABARD and MANAGE has launched this unique scheme to take better methods of farming to each and every farmer across the country. Agri Clinics and Agri Business Centers Scheme programme aims to tap the expertise available in the large pool of Agriculture Graduates. The programme under this scheme doesn’t matter whether you are a fresh graduate or not or whether you are currently employed or not, you can set up your own AgriClinic or Agribusiness Centre and offer professional extension services to large no. of farmers. Committed to this programme, the Government is now also providing start-up training to graduates in Agriculture, or any subject allied to Agriculture like Horticulture, Sericulture, Veterinary Sciences, Forestry, Dairy, Poultry farming, and Fisheries, etc. Those completing the training can apply for start-up loans for venture. The main motive of this programme is to help and development of the farmers and to support agriculture development. The scheme is to supplement efforts of public extension by necessarily providing extension and other services to the farmers on payment basis or free of cost as per business model of agri-preneur, local needs and affordability of target group of farmers. The programme is also help to create gainful self-employment opportunities to unemployed agricultural graduates, agricultural diploma holders, intermediate in agriculture and biological science graduates with PG in agri-related courses
Concept of Agri Clinics And Agri Business Centers Scheme:
Agriclinics: Agriclinics are envisaged to provide expert services and advice to farmers on cropping practices, technology dissemination, crop protection from pests & diseases, market trends and prices of various crops in the markets and also clinical services for animal health etc. which would enhance productivity of crops / animals
Agribusiness Centers: Agribusiness Centers are envisaged to provide input supply, farm equipments on hire and other services. In order to enhance viability of the ventures, Agriculture Graduates may also take up in agriculture and allied areas along with the Agriclinics/ Agribusiness Centers
Benefits of Agri Clinics And Agri Business Centers Scheme:
- The scheme covers full financial support for training and handholding, provision of loan and credit linked back ended composite subsidy
- Benefits To support agricultural development
- self-employment opportunities to unemployed agricultural graduates, agricultural diploma holders, intermediate in agriculture and biological science graduates with PG in agri-related course
- expert advice to the farmers on cropping practices
- direct agricultural loans and Bank loans available for Agriclinics and Agribusiness Centers
- 10 lakhs are available to individuals and 50 lakhs are provided to a group of five members.
Eligibility For Agri Clinics And Agri Business Centers Scheme:
The scheme is open to following categories of candidates
- Graduates in agriculture and allied subjects from SAUs/ Central Agricultural Universities/ Universities recognized by ICAR/ UGC. Degree in Agriculture and allied subjects offered by other agencies are also considered subject to approval of Department of Agriculture & Cooperation, Government of India on recommendation of the State Government.
- Diploma (with at least 50% marks)/ Post Graduate Diploma holders in Agriculture and allied subjects from State Agricultural Universities, State Agriculture and Allied Departments and State Department of Technical Education. Diploma in Agriculture and allied subjects offered by other agencies are also considered subject to approval of Department of Agriculture & Cooperation, Government of India on recommendation of the State Government.
- Biological Science Graduates with Post Graduation in Agriculture & allied subjects.
- Degree courses recognized by UGC having more than 60 percent of the course content in Agriculture and allied subjects.
- Diploma/Post-graduate Diploma courses with more than 60 percent of course content in Agriculture and allied subjects, after B.Sc. with Biological Sciences, from recognized colleges and universities.
- Agriculture related courses at intermediate (i.e. plus two) level, with at least 55% marks
Documents Required For Agri Clinics And Agri Business Centers Scheme Loan:
- Caste Certificate , if applicable
- Certificate for Address Proof
- Certificate for Educational Qualification
- Certificate for training received from MANAGE/ if group venture, certificates for each members
- Project Report
- Title deed for land/ lease agreement for land/building
- In case of second loan, letter of proof from financing bank ( previous) for details at sr.no. 5 in the loan application
- Income certificate from Village Panchayat / Municipality where ever applicable
- Assets/liability details of the applicant, where ever applicable
- Details of security for the loan, where ever applicable
- Asset/liability certificate for the guarantor, where ever applicable
How To Apply:
- Candidate should apply online for training
- TOLL FREE HELPLINE: 1800 425 1556
For more details regarding documents and other help please visit official