The Cashless Treatment for State Govt Employees and Pensioners Scheme started by the government of West Bengal on 2008 for providing cashless medical treatment facilities at free of cost in any authorized and government hospital. All Employees and Pensioners Cashless Medical Treatment Scheme aim to provide cashless treatment to the State Government employees. This scheme was intended to be only for serving government employee and retired government employee.
Benefits of Cashless Treatment for State Govt Employees and Pensioners Scheme:
- Financial Help: Cashless medical treatment up to Rs. 1 lakh will be provided to the beneficiaries
- As per the scheme every government employee has the security for his/her family
- The charge of the treatment are deducted from the account every month from the salary of installment
- The benefits of the West Bengal health scheme, 2008 has been extended to the retired member of All India Services.
- Retired members shall have to pay Rs. 40,000/- (Rupees Forty Thousand) only as one-time contribution for enrollment of names under the Scheme.
Eligibility for Cashless Treatment for State Govt Employees and Pensioners Scheme:
- All government employee is eligible to get the benefit of this scheme
- Family member’s of a government employee is also eligible for this scheme
- Applicant must be a resident of West Bengal government
Application form for Cashless Treatment for State Govt Employee and Pensioners Scheme:
Application form shall be available at the portal of Medical Cell of the Finance Department, namely, http://wbhealthscheme.gov.in.
Document required for the Scheme:
- Residence Proof e.g. certificate from residence authority
- Aadhar Card
- Bank details, account holder name, account number, IFSC code, MICR code
- Health report of member
- 2 Passport size photograph
- Age proof (ex. Birth certificate, Board certificate)
- Application form in prescribed form
Whom to contact and where to contact for getting the benefit of this scheme:
- You can contact to government hospital as well as private hospital those are covered under this scheme
References & details:
- If you want more information related to scheme just follow the link: