Central Government Health Scheme (CGHS) is the scheme specially designed for the central govt. employees, pensioners, and dependents. Under the scheme, the employee, pensioner or dependent undergoing the treatment, does not pay for the course instead the bill is reimbursed from the salary per month as per the given conditions. The person with grade pay of up to Rs. 1650 monthly installment of Rs. 50 is deducted from the salary. Similarly for grade pay of Rs. 1800, 1900, 2000, 2400, 2800 instalment is of Rs. 125 whereas for Rs. 4200 it’s Rs. 225. For grade pay of Rs. 4600, 4800, 5400, 6600 the installment is Rs. 325 and for Rs. 7600 it is Rs. 500.
Benefits of Central Government Health Scheme:
- Complete Family Security: Under the scheme every central govt. the employee has the security for his/her family.
- Instant treatment without payment: The scheme holder does not have to worry about the payments. The charges of the treatment are deducted from the account every month from the salary in installments.
Eligibility for Central Government Health Scheme:
- The person should be Central Govt. Employee, Pensioner or the dependent.
Document required for the scheme:
- Application in prescribed format
- Proofs of family members.
- Photos of eligible family members.
- Surrender Certificate of CGHS.
- Health Reports.
- CGHS card.
Whom to contact and where to contact for getting benefits of Jawaharlal Nehru National Urban Renewal Mission.
- Department where the employee works
Online Form to enroll for the scheme:
- Application forms for employee, pensioner with instruction are on this link: http://msotransparent.nic.in/cghsnew/index1.asp?linkid=17&langid=1
For more details visit link and FAQs:
- To get more details and insight of the scheme with FAQs refer the link
- Official link: http://msotransparent.nic.in/cghsnew/index1.asp?linkid=4&langid=1
- FAQs: http://msotransparent.nic.in/writereaddata/cghsdata/mainlinkfile/File1287.pdf