The initiative of Free Coaching and Allied scheme is launched by central government (ministry of minority affairs) to empower, strengthen the students belonging to minority communities and prepare them for competitive examinations and providing financial support for free coaching to minority students in selected coaching institutions. The main aim of the scheme is empower the minority communities, which are relatively disadvantaged section of society or poor by insisting them as well as those institutions working for them. Towards enhancing their skills and capabilities to make them employable in industries, services and business sectors in addition to the government sector and creating more employment opportunities in domestic level as well as international level.
Benefits of Free Coaching and Allied scheme
- 100% financial assistance will be provided to the selected institute under this scheme.
- Eligible students will get free education for professional courses and competitive
- 30% seats are reserve for girls under this scheme.
Eligibility for getting benefits of Free Coaching and Allied scheme
Eligibility for institutions
- All institute in government/private sector, including universities and autonomous bodies, including deemed unervisity engaged in professional coaching for competitive examination will be able to get financial assistance.
- Trust, companies, paternership firm or registered societies.
- For institute- the institute must have required number of qualified faculty, necessary infrastructure, must have minimum sucess rate 15% in coaching
Eligibility For students
- Candidate must have secures enough percentage of marks in qualifying exam for admission desired course /recruitment.
- Candidate’s parent’s income should not more than Rs- 300000(3 lakh).
Where to apply and which documents are required
- The list of documents
- Student passport size photo. (Mandatory)
- Institution Verification Form. (Mandatory)
- Self declaration of community by the student.
- Previous Year Marksheets .
- Proof of Bank Account in the name of student. (Mandatory), IFSC, MICR code.
- Aadhaar Card (optional)
- Income certificate would required valid for one year
- Residential Certificate. (Mandatory)
Where to contact
- Toll free no- 1800112001
- Address- Ministry Of Minority Affairs, 11th Floor Paryawaran Bhawan, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi 110003.
Online registration form is available here
For more information visit here