Duplicate Ration Card is issued in case of loss or damage of ration card. The ration card is mostly issued to the economically weaker sections of the the society and can be used to buy essential grocery items at subsidized prices. Mostly grains, pluses, oil, kerosene etc are provided by government to the ration card holders. People residing in Gujarat can apply for duplicate ration card offline and online in Digital Gujarat portal.
What is Duplicate Ration Card? Duplicate ration card is a authorized copy of ration card and usually issued when the original ration card is lost/damaged
Digital Gujarat help desk no: 1800 233 5500(Toll free)
Who can apply for Duplicate Ration Card in Gujarat?
- All the residents of Gujarat state
- Applicant who has lost/damaged his ration card
Documents required for application of Duplicate Ration Card in Gujarat:
- Residence Proof: Voter ID / Passport/ Driving License / Electricity bill/ Water bill / Property tax receipt
- Identity Proof: AADHAR Certificate / Pan Certificate / Voter ID / Driving License
- Original ration card number
Application Procedure to obtain Duplicate Ration Card in Gujarat :
STEP 1: Go to the official website of Gujarat Government: (https://www.digitalgujarat.gov.in/ )
STEP 2: If you are not already registered with this portal then register yourself first, click Here for the step by step procedure for Registration on Digital Gujarat official portal. After successful registration click on Revenue menu option present on home page, and then click on the more in the sub menu, this will take you to the page as shown below, click on the Duplicate Ration Card.
STEP 3: You will be taken to the next page click on the Apply Online button for online application. In case you want to apply offline then click on Download Form for offline application.
STEP 4: Login to the portal now, you can login with email and AADHAR, specify your login details and click on Login button
STEP 5: After the successful login you will be taken to the page below, scroll down and click on the Continue To Service
STEP 5: You will be shown the pop-up as shown below with request ID and application no, make a note of them and click on continue
STEP 6: Specify your details in the form mentioned below click on Update Profile button to save your profile for further usage and then click on Next button
STEP 7: Now you will see service details page, where you have to specify required information such as Ration Card number, Name of Family Head, Contact details, Address details, AADHAR number, Reason for obtaining Duplicate ration card etc. Specify all the required details and click on Next button
STEP 8: Once all the documents are uploaded correctly click on Submit and then you will need to pay online which will complete the application procedure.
- Official portal of Govt. of Gujarat: https://www.digitalgujarat.gov.in/
- User registration on Govt. of Gujarat portal: http://bit.ly/2vgbvqB
- Apply online for Duplicate Ration Card in Gujarat: https://www.digitalgujarat.gov.in/Citizen/ServiceDescription.aspx
- Login on official portal of Govt. of Gujarat: http://bit.ly/2ijmgap
Pages: 1 2