Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE 2017) is an all India aptitude test for various undergraduate subjects in Engineering and Technology conducted by 7 IIT and IIS on behalf of National Coordination Board – GATE, Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resources Development (MHRD), Government of India.
Every year GATE conducted exam on different levels and on the basis of GATE result students qualify for the post graduation and get admission on IIT and other government authorize college
Notification on GATE 2017 will be released in august 2017:
- GATE 2017 is organized by IIT Roorkee
- GATE examination is on 4th , 5th , 11th and 12th February 2017
Eligibility for the GATE exam:
- Candidate must be completed bachelor degree or in the final year
- If student is belonging from science/mathematics/statistic background must have complited his/her Master degree or in the final year
Basic Features of GATE 2017:
- Examination will be conducted online at the allotted examination center
- GATE 2017 will be conducted in the month of January-February, only on Saturdays and Sundays. Exact examination date will be notified later.
- Candidates are required to apply online through the GATE Online Application Processing System (GOAPS)
- Application fee for the examination will be submitted online through the payment gateway or can be submitted through e-challan.
- Admit card for the examination will be uploaded in the website one month before the examination date, candidates can download the e-admit card through the GATE 2017 website.
GATE 2017 Application Form:
GATE 2017 application form will be available on GATE official website in the month of August 2017 and if you want more information about GATE related just go to official website http://www.iitr.ac.in/gate/
Just go to official website, create account then fill up all the basis information like as detail information about yourself , scanned your photograph and clear the payment section either online or e-challen method.
- Application fee for women candidate is Rs. 750
- Application fee for all other candidate is Rs. 1500