Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jeevandayeeni Yojana is the new name to the popular Rajiv Gandhi Jeevandayee Arogya Yojana with some amendments. Maharashtra Government has changed the name of the cashless treatment scheme for poor after social reformer Mahatma Phule. The scheme has been modified and some new processes have been added to make the it more comprehensive for the poor. The government has decided to implement Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jeevandayeeni Yojana in the state with some unique features. Earlier the scheme covered 971 ailments which has now been increased to 1,100, including old age issues such as hip and knee replacement, sickle cell, anemia treatment etc. The financial benefits under the scheme have also been increased from 1.5 Lakh to 2 Lakh and from 2.5 Lakh to 3 Lakh in case of Kidney Transplantation. The scheme is primarily aimed at improving access of Below Poverty Line (BPL) and Above Poverty Line (APL) families (excluding White Card Holders as defined by Civil Supplies Department) to quality medical care. The scheme can be availed by eligible beneficiary families residing in all 36 districts in the state of Maharashtra
Benefits For Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jeevandayeeni Yojana:
- Benefits under this scheme increased from Rs 1.5 lakh to Rs 2 lakh and from Rs 2.5 lakh to Rs 3 lakh in case of kidney transplantation
- Ashramshala, orphanage, old age homes and journalists are also now included in this scheme along with farmers from 14 distressed districts
- The scheme benefited large sections of the society
- The scheme can be availed by eligible beneficiary families residing in all 36 districts in the state of Maharashtra
- Earlier the scheme covered 971 ailments which has now been increased to 1,100, including old age issues such as hip and knee replacement, sickle cell, anemia treatment etc.
Eligibility For Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jeevandayeeni Yojana:
- A person who have Orange/Yellow/Annapurna/Antyodaya Cards holders can eligible for enroll into the scheme
- The family should be the resident of Maharashtra of any district
- The families will be identified on the basis of Jyotiba Phule Jeevandayee Health Card issued by the government of Maharashtra
Documents Required For Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jeevandayeeni Yojana:
- Valid Id Proof such as Aadhaar Card
- Driving License
- Voter Id etc.
- A person with valid id proof along with Valid Orange, Yellow, and Antyodaya & Annapurna Ration card holder can eligible for enroll scheme
- The beneficiary family will approach to general/women or any nearby network hospital
- If the beneficiary family go to the government hospital then doctors will give a referral to the network hospital.
- The network hospital examines the referral sent by the government hospital then the documents i.e the ration card and the necessary documents are examined which are needed to take the benefit of this scheme
- The network hospital admits the patient and send a notification to Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jeevandayeeni Yojana Society
- For more details regarding documents and other help please visit official website: jeevandayee.gov.in