Josh Ryan Evans once very well quoted, “It’s not the size of the dreamer, and it’s the size of the dream.” Do you have passion and dream to join any of the Indian defense cadres? But due to financial problem, your dream has taken a back seat? Well, need not worry. Himachal Government has started the new scheme i.e. NDA Scholarship scheme. Scholarships, grants, fellowships, student loans are a few types of fiscal assistance that eases the burden of expenditure of a students who wish to study or take up a career further. This is a State Sponsored Scheme which will be given to the Cadets of Himachal Pradesh who are getting training at National Defense Academy Post, NDA, Khadakwasla, Pune. NDA Scholarship Scheme is not only helps a cadet to get financial support but relatively a better way to reward a best cadet for his achievements and accomplishments.
Benefits of NDA Scholarship Scheme:
- NDA Scholarship Scheme provided benefits in the form of financial assistance to cadets of Himachal Pradesh
- For Low income group, the cadet will get Rs. 3000/- for Initial Lump-sum clothing Grant and Rs. 1500/- per semester as a Pocket Allowance per Cadet for each of the Six semesters of 1st to 3rd year
- For Middle income group, the cadet will get Rs. 2250/- for Initial Lump-sum clothing Grant and Rs. 1200/- per semester as a Pocket Allowance per Cadet for each of the Six semesters of 1st to 3rd year
- For High income group, the cadet will get Rs. 1500/- for Initial Lump-sum clothing Grant and Rs. 900/- per semester as a Pocket Allowance per Cadet for each of the Six semesters of 1st to 3rd year
Required Eligibility and Conditions for NDA Scholarship Scheme:
- The cadet should be a domicile of Himachal Pradesh, India
- The cadet is getting training at National Defence Academy (NDA) Khadakwasla, Pune
- The candidate should not avail any other scholarship under any scheme of the Government of India
Document required for applying NDA Scholarship Scheme:
- Passport Size Photo.
- AADHAAR Card (UID / EID No).
- Himachali Bonafide Certificate.
- All mark sheets from Matric onwards.
- Latest Bank Statement of the Students Bank Account.
- Income Certificate of Parent / Guardian (Issued by an officer not below the rank of Tehsildar)
- Visit the scholarship official website: http://hpepass.cgg.gov.in/NewHomePage.do
- Click for student login and fill required information
- ID and Password will be generated
- Make a login by entering ID and Password
- Application form will open fill the required information along with upload photograph
- Take a print out of that application form and submit it to school/institute with all documents
- Cadet can make contact to National Defence Academy (NDA) Khadakwasla, Pune
- Candidate also contact to M. S. Negi, Jt. Director, Higher Edu./Nodal Officer Scholarships, Govt. of H.P
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone No.: 0177-2652579
- Mobile No.: +919418110840
- For More contact details candidate can visit: http://hpepass.cgg.gov.in/NewHomePage.do?actionParameter=contactUs
References & Details:
- For getting more detailed information please visit official site: http://hpepass.cgg.gov.in/NewHomePage.do