The PAHAL (Pratyaksh Hanstantrit Labh) or Direct Benefit Transfer for LPG (DBTL) Consumer Scheme central is launched by central government (Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas). The Direct Benefit transfer of LPG (DBTL) scheme PAHAL has been re-launched in 54 districts on 15.11.2014 in the 1st Phase and rest of the 622 districts of the country launched on 1.1.2015. The scheme aims to provide subsidy to the LPG user to direct their bank account, with or without linkage of Aadhar. Beneficiary would get some amount of subsidy which will directly transfer into beneficiary’s bank account.
Benefits of PAHAL
- Direct Benefit Transfer for LPG consumer (DBTL) is the scheme. aimed to improve the subsidy administration of LPG across the country. As. per this scheme an LPG consumer will get his/her cylinder at full market price.
- LPG user will get subsidy directly into bank account on each purchased LPG cylinder around 40 to 50 % subsidy will be there on each LPG cylinder.
Eligibility for applying of PAHAL
- All people across the country are eligible for this scheme, whether beneficiary have Aadhar card or not.
- The beneficiary must have bank account for direct cash subsidy transfer.
- consumers need a bank account to join the scheme.
Document required applying PAHAL
- Aadhar card – If the consumers have their Aadhar numbers, then they have to get the number linked to the bank account to receive the subsidy.
- Without Aadhar – If a consumer does not have his Aadhar number, he can get the subsidy by linking his bank account with the LPG connection ID.
- Residence proof e.g. electricity bill
- Bank details e.g. IFSC code, MICR code, Branch name, Account number
Whom to contact and where to contact
- People can contact nearly LPG gas distributor.
- People can contact to Common Call Center Number 18002333555
Online registration is available here
References & details