Govt. of Haryana

Tirtha Darshan Scheme for Senior Citizens in Haryana/हरियाणा में वरिष्ठ नागरिकों के लिए तीर्थ दर्शन योजना

Every person has a desire to visit pilgrimage place at least once in life in India, but this desire is not fulfilled because of some difficulties such as financial problem, to overcome this problem Chief Minister of Haryana Manohar Lal Khattar announced new scheme on 6 March 2017 called Tirtha Darshan Scheme for senior citizens. This scheme implemented by the Haryana Tourism Corporation Limited in the state. Under tirtha darshan scheme, senior citizens above 60 years of age will be able to go on a pilgrimage within the country on the government expenses. In this scheme, government  provide free of cost tour to religious places to senior citizens belonging to BPL (below poverty line) & for senior citizens belonging to non-BPL families, the government  would bear 70 per cent of the cost and remaining 30% would be paid by the beneficiary. A maximum 250 senior citizens will be taken to specific destinations every year by the Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation. Government has sent pilgrim under the package of Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) to religious places. The tour packages in this scheme include journey in sleeper class by chartered train and night accommodation on multi-sharing basis

Benefits of Tirtha Darshan Scheme for Senior Citizens:

  • Government provide free of cost tour to religious places for senior citizens belonging to BPL families
  • For non-BPL families, government will bear 70 per cent of the cost and remaining 30% would be paid by the beneficiary
  • In case of a couple, the expenses of the spouse belonging to BPL family also covered on state government expenses

Eligibility criteria for Tirtha Darshan Scheme for Senior Citizens:

  1. Applicant should be the resident of Haryana state
  2. Senior citizens above 60 years of age are eligible for this scheme
  3. Senior citizens belonging to BPL families are eligible for this scheme on government expenses
  4. Senior citizens belonging to non BPL families are also eligible for this scheme. But, applicant should have to pay 30% of total tour cost & 70% cost bear by the government

Documents required for Tirtha Darshan Scheme for Senior Citizens:

  1. Aadhaar card
  2. Age proof certificate
  3. BPL card if applicable
  4. Passport size photos

How to apply for Tirtha Darshan Scheme for Senior Citizens:

  1. Application form for this scheme will be available at Tehsil office , collector office or Deputy Commissioner office
  2. Applicant should fill application form and attached all the necessary documents
  3. Once fill the form, submit it to the Tehsil office, collector office or Deputy Commissioner office in related district/Taluka in Haryana
  4. The senior citizens will be selected for the pilgrimage on the basis of draw of lots
  5. Selection of pilgrims will be made by a district committee headed by the deputy commissioner

Contact Details:

  1. Department of Tourism, Government of Haryana, SCO 17-19, Sector 17-B, Chandigarh, 160017
  2. : 0172-2702955-56
  3. Fax : 0172-2703185, 0172-2702783
  4. E-mail : haryanatourism@gmail.com

References & Details:

  1. For more details about Tirtha Darshan scheme for senior citizens visit: http://haryanatourism.gov.in/showpage.aspx?contentid=6411

 

हरियाणा में वरिष्ठ नागरिकों के लिए तीर्थ दर्शन योजना

हर व्यक्ति को भारत में जीवन में कम से कम एक बार तीर्थ स्थान का दौरा करने की इच्छा होती है , लेकिन वित्तीय समस्या की वजह से तीर्थ यात्रा करना कठिन हो जाता है,  इस समस्या को दूर करने के लिए हरियाणा के मुख्यमंत्री मनोहर लाल खट्टर ने 6  मार्च 2017 को एक नई योजना की घोषणा की है जिसका नाम है वरिष्ठ नागरिकों के लिए तीर्थ दर्शन योजना। इस तीर्थ दर्शन योजना के तहत 60 वर्ष की आयु से ऊपर के वरिष्ठ नागरिकों को सरकारी खर्च पर देश के भीतर एक तीर्थ यात्रा करने का अवसर मिलेगा।

वरिष्ठ नागरिकों के लिए तीर्थ दर्शन योजना का लाभ:

  • बीपीएल परिवारों के अन्तर्गत आने वाले वरिष्ठ नागरिकों के लिए मुक्त मैं धार्मिक स्थानों पर यात्रा करने का लाभ मिलेगा
  • गैर बीपीएल परिवारों के अन्तर्गत आने वाले वरिष्ठ नागरिकों का 70 प्रतिशत खर्च सरकार करेगी और शेष 30% लाभार्थी द्वारा भुगतान किया जाएगा

वरिष्ठ नागरिकों के लिए तीर्थ दर्शन योजना के लिए पात्रता मानदंड:

  1. आवेदक हरियाणा राज्य का निवासी होना चाहिए
  2. 60 वर्ष की आयु से ऊपर के वरिष्ठ नागरिकों को इस योजना के लिए पात्र मन जायेगा
  3. बीपीएल परिवारों से संबंधित वरिष्ठ नागरिकों को सरकारी खर्च पर इस योजना के लिए पात्र हैं
  4. गैर बीपीएल परिवारों से संबंधित वरिष्ठ नागरिकों को भी इस योजना के लिए पात्र हैं। लेकिन, 70 प्रतिशत खर्च सरकार करेगी और शेष 30% लाभार्थी द्वारा भुगतान किया जाएगा

वरिष्ठ नागरिकों के लिए तीर्थ दर्शन योजना के लिए आवश्यक दस्तावेज:

  1. आधार कार्ड
  2. आयु प्रमाण प्रमाण पत्र
  3. बीपीएल कार्ड यदि लागू
  4. पासपोर्ट आकार के फोटो

कैसे वरिष्ठ नागरिकों के लिए तीर्थ दर्शन योजना के लिए आवेदन करने के लिए:

  1. इस योजना के लिए आवेदन पत्र तहसील कार्यालय, कलेक्टर कार्यालय या उपायुक्त कार्यालय में उपलब्ध है
  2. आवेदन फार्म भरें और सभी आवश्यक दस्तावेज संलग्न करे
  3. फार्म भरने पर उसे हरियाणा में संबंधित जिला / तालुका के तहसील कार्यालय, कलेक्टर कार्यालय या उपायुक्त कार्यालय मैं जमा करे
  4. तीर्थयात्रियों का चयन एक जिला समिति के उपायुक्त की अध्यक्षता द्वारा किया जाएगा

सन्दर्भ और विवरण:

  1. वरिष्ठ नागरिकों के लिए तीर्थ दर्शन योजना के बारे में अधिक जानकारी के लिए: http://haryanatourism.gov.in/showpage.aspx?contentid=6411
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Most Popular

To Top