Govt. of India

Vocational Training Scheme for Minority Students

The Vocational Training Scheme for Minority Students is launched by Central Government, Ministry of Minority Affairs, National Minority Development and Finance Corporation. The Vocational Training Scheme of NMDFC aims at imparting skills to the targeted individual beneficiaries approaching to self/wage employment. The scheme is implemented through the State Channelising Agencies, which organise need based vocational training programmes in their States with the help of local Government owned / recognised training institutes in trades having potential for self/wage employment. The cost of the training programme is upto Rs. 2000 per candidate per month for courses of maximum duration of 6 months. Under this scheme stipend Rs.1000 per month per trainee is also offered during the training. As per the scheme 90% of the training cost is met by NMDFC as a grant while the remaining 10% is borne by the SCA/Training Institute. The SCA/Training Institute have to ensure placement of at least 80% trainees in wage employment/self-employment. Handholding support of 1 year is also given to trainees after the training program. This scheme is open for all Minority community residence of India.

Toll Free Number: 14402

Benefits of Vocational Training Scheme for Minority Students:

  • Vocational Training Scheme for Minority Students provides benefits by providing vocational training and making self-employment
  • Under this scheme free vocational training will be provided for self-employment
  • This scheme imparts skills to the targeted individual beneficiaries leading to self/wage employment
  • Under this scheme stipend Rs.1000 per month per trainee is also offered during the training
  • Scheme ensure placement of at least 80% trainees in wage employment/self-employment. Handholding support of 1 year is also given to trainees after the training program

Required eligibility and conditions for applying Vocational Training Scheme for Minority Students:

  1. Applicant must belong to the Minority Community
  2. Applicant must be permanent residence of India
  3. Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, Jains and Zoroastrians (Parsis) are able to get scholarship
  4. Applicant candidate must belongs to economically weaker family
  5. Training will be provided to those who wish to build self-employment

Document required for applying Vocational Training Scheme for Minority Students:

  1. Aadhar card
  2. Minority declaration certificate
  3. Permanent residence proof
  4. BPL card if available
  5. Identity proof
  6. Academic certificates, marksheet
  7. Bank details e.g. Account holder name, account number, IFSC code, MICR code, branch code
  8. Passport size photograph
  9. BPL Ration card if available

Application procedure:

  1. This scheme is implemented by SCA (State Channelizing Agency) as well as NGO so applicant should contact State Channelizing Agency
  2. For SCA (State Channelizing Agency) please visit mentioned link: http://www.nmdfc.org//admnis/admin/showimg.aspx?ID=842

Contact Details:

  1. First Floor, Core-1, Scope Minar
    Laxmi Nagar, Delhi – 110092
    Phone: 22441442 / 44 / 52 / 53 / 55
    Fax: 22441637 / 22441452 / 38 / 41
    E-mail: nmdfc@nmdfc.org

References & details:

  1. For more details regarding documents and other help please visit official website:
  2. http://www.nmdfc.org/
  3. http://www.nmdfc.org/index1.aspx?lsid=69&lev=2&lid=45&langid=1
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

NekiKiDeewar.in

Most Popular

To Top