The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has launched Aadhaar App. You can download the Aadhaar App & use the app to download your aadhaar card on mobile, check aadhaar application/update status, verify your aadhaar details & find nearby aadhar enrollment centers. The Aadhaar mobile application is available for the android users for free. You can download it for free from Google Play Store on your smartphones.
|Aadhaar Mobile App|
|Launched By:||Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)|
|Aadhaar App Download:||CLICK HERE to download Aadhaar Android app from the Google Play Store|
UIDAI AadhaarApp Features:
- Download e-copy of your aadhaar card
- If you have lost your aadhaar enrollment slip (enrollment ID) then you can use the app to find the EID
- If you forgot your aadhaar ID (UID) then the app can be used to find your aadhaar ID
- The mobile app can be used to check the aadhaar application check & aadhaar update status check
- You can validate your aadhaar number
- You can also use the aadhaar mobile app to verify your details & if the aadhaar number is valid
- Mobile number linked with the aadhaar can also be validated with the app
- Email verification can also be done with the aadhaar app
- You can find the aadhaar centers (Aadhaar Kendra) near you
Read More: mAadhaar App: Download & carry Aadhaar on mobile with mAadhaar app
The Aadhaar mobile application also has the FAQ. Most of the common questions related to the aadhaar are answered in the app.