Prime Minister of India has announced “Aatmnirbhar Bharat Abhiyan”. Various schemes, subsidies & financial assistance will be given under the scheme to the various sections of the society. The objective of the scheme is to revive the economy & provide much needed support to the poor families & suffering industries. The PM emphasized on self-reliance during his address to the nation while announcing the scheme. The scheme is expected to provide assistance package to all the segments of the society.
The details of the scheme will be provided by the Finance Minister Nirmala Sitaraman over the next couple of days. The COVID-19 pandamic has affected India`s economy. Most of the sectors were stand still for more than 2 months. Migrant works, raw material, working capital etc and the challenges which are affecting the industries. The country will be going through the nation building phase & use of local raw materials, supply chains will create many job/business opportunities to the people in India. It will also grow the economy & make it self reliant.
Economic Booster Package: Aatmnirbhar Package
- Under the Aatmnirbhar Bharat Abhiyan a package is announced called “Atamnirbhar Package”
- The package is 10% of the Indian economy
- It is Rs. 20 lakh crore package
- It will have various components for all the sections of the society
- Labor, farmers, MSMEs, industries, businesses everyone will have a various schemes, financial assistance, subsidies etc under the package
Prime Minister of India of also announced Lockdown-4 which will start from 18th May 2020. The guidelines for the 4th lockdown will be announced shortly.