The Andhra Pradesh government has re-introduced Adarana 2 Scheme for artisans from the backward categories (BC). The Adarana II scheme provides 90% subsidy on the purchase of modern tools and gadgets. The online application forms for the AP Adarana 2 Scheme are available at the official website adarana.ap.gov.in AP Backward Classes Finance Corporation (BCFC) will implement the scheme and will benefit 4.25 lakh artisans across Andhra. The earlier Adarana Scheme used to provide 70% subsidy which is revised to 90% with the launch of AP Adarana 2 Scheme.
What is Adarana 2 Scheme? AP government scheme to modernize tools and gadgets of the artisans from the backward classes.
Adarana 2 Scheme Objectives:
- Modernize poor artisans from rural backward classes
- To save their time and energy
- To increase their income
- To improve their lifestyle
- To empower BC categories
Adarana II Scheme Benefits:
- Modern tools at subsidized prices
- 90% subsidy for purchase of tools and gadgets used by artisans
- Financial assistance in 3 slabs: Rs. 30,000, Rs. 20,000 and Rs. 10,000 as unit cost with 70% subsidy and 20% NBCFDC loan
Adarana II Scheme Eligibility:
- Scheme is applicable only for the AP artisans
- Only backward category artisans can apply
- Applicant must be in the age group of 18 to 50 years
Andhra Pradesh Adarana 2 Scheme: Online application form, beneficiary registration & how to apply online?
STEP 1: CLICK HERE to go to the AP Backward Welfare Department official website
STEP 2: Click on Apply Online menu option
STEP 3: Enter mobile number and click on Get OTP button
STEP 4: Enter OTP and click on Validate OTP and Proceed button
STEP 5: Adarana 2 Scheme beneficiary registration form will appear, provide all the details such as ration card number, aadhar number, name, address, educational qualification etc and click on Submit button to complete the registration process
AP Adarana 2 Scheme: Check application status online
STEP 1: CLICK HERE to go to the AP Adarana 2 Scheme official website
STEP 2: Click on Application Status menu
STEP 3: Enter application number or ration number and click on Get Application Details button
Your application details for the AP Adarana will be provided.