Union Cabinet has launched new scheme called ”Agneepath” on 14th June 2022. This scheme is for those Indian youth who want to serve the country in all the three branches of the Indian Army, Indian Navy, and Indian Air Force. Under this scheme 46,000 Agniveers will be recruited for a period of 4 years with attractive financial package. All interested candidates can enroll online for Agneepath recruitment 2022 via official website joinindianarmy.nic.in, indianairforce.nic.in, joinindiannavy.gov.in . For more information visit mod.gov.in and get update with latest information. Application for the scheme will be by online mode only. Recruitment process will start from September- October 2022.
Agneepath Scheme Details:
|Name of the scheme:||Agniveers Agnipath scheme|
|Launched By:||Government of India|
|Name of the organization:||Ministry of defence|
|Name of the post:||Armed force|
|Number of pasts:||46,000|
|Application process start from:||June/July 2022|
|Mode of application:||Online mode|
- Indian youth male/female can apply for this scheme.
- This is applicable only for Indians.
- Candidate’s upper age limit should be 23 years old.
- Min age for application is 17 years
- Youth will train with new technologies, new skills in different sectors and improve their health.
- Increase employment opportunities for the youth in the country.
- Employment with good package along with retirement benefits.