On January 17, 2022 VC of Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU) PK Mishra announced a scholarship scheme for M.Tech and PhD students. The scheme announcement was made in a virtual meeting. This scheme will cover eligible students in the government and private colleges affiliated to the university. Scholarships under this scheme will provide a financial support to the students. It will also assist the students in their research work. It will encourage the students to take up higher technical education.
|Scheme||AKTU Scholarship Scheme|
|Scheme Under||Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU), Lucknow|
|Announced By||Vice Chancellor PK Mishra|
|Announcement Date||January 17, 2022|
|Scheme Type||Scholarship Scheme|
|Scheme Benefit||Financial assistance by the way of scholarship|
|Beneficiaries||Full time M.Tech and PhD students|
|Objective||To provide financial assistance to the students through scholarship.|
Objectives and Benefits:
- The main objective of the scheme is to provide financial assistance to M.Tech and PhD students studying.
- Students from colleges affiliated to the university will be covered under this scheme.
- It aims at encouraging the students to take up higher technical education.
- This scheme will provide financial and research support to about 2000 students studying in the colleges.
- It will provide help to the students to meet their expenses for higher studies.
- This financial assistance will help students with studies without having financial constraints.
- Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU) has planned a scholarship scheme for its MTech and PhD students.
- AKTU VC PK Mishra announced AKTU Scholarship scheme on January 17, 2022.
- This scholarship scheme was announced in a virtual meeting of college directors.
- This scheme will cover eligible students in the government and private colleges under the university.
- Scholarship amount awarded will be directly transferred to the beneficiary bank account.
- Scholarships under this scheme will provide a financial support to the students.
- Financial support under this scheme will assist the students in their research work.
- It will encourage the students to take up higher technical education.
- It aims that no student should opt out of higher education due to financial constraints.
- This scholarship scheme will intend educational welfare of students.