The Tamil Nadu Government has launched Amma Two Wheeler Scheme for women in the state. 50% subsidy is given to the working women in the state to purchase 2-wheelers (scooters, mopeds). TN Corporation of Development of Women has released online application forms for the TN Amma Two Wheeler Scheme on their official website tamilnadumahalir.org
What is Amma Two Wheeler Scheme? A TN government scheme to provide 50% subsidy on the purchase of two-wheelers for working women in thee state.
- Applicable only for the women in Tamil Nadu
- Age Limit: Applicant women`s must belong to the age group of 18 to 40 years
- All those women who`s annual income is less than Rs. 2.50 lakh
- Only one female member in the family can apply
- The scheme is applicable only to the vehicles which are less than 125 CC
The preference will be given to the families with individual women, trans-genders & disabled.
- 50% or max Rs. 25,000 subsidy on the purchase of two wheelers (scooters & mopeds)
The primary objective of the scheme is to provide financial support to the women from the poor families. The scheme works for empowering women in the state. The scheme was launched in February 2018 & became popular.
TN Amma Two Wheeler Scheme Important Dates:
- Applications Starts On: 8th January 2019
- Last Date of Application: 18th January 2019
List of Required Documents for Application:
- Residence Proof
- Age Proof
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate (for SC / ST)
- Learner’s / Driving License (LLR / DL)
- Educational Certificate
- Bank Passbook with account details
- Employment Proof
- Invoice / Quotation of the Vehicle
Amma Two Wheeler Scheme 2019 Online Application Forms: Various application forms for the scheme are available for download in PDF format on the official website of Tamil Nadu Corporation of Development of Women tamilnadumahalir.org
CLICK HERE to download the Amma Two Wheeler Scheme 2019 online application forms for urban, rural, subsidy claim form in English & Tamil.
How to Apply for Amma Two Wheeler Scheme 2019?
STEP 1: CLICK HERE to download application form / subsidy claim form for Amma Two Wheeler Scheme. The forms are also available at Block Offices, Urban Local Body offices, and the Collectorates
STEP 2: Fill up the application form completely
STEP 3: Paste passport size photograph
STEP 4: Attach true copies of all the documents mentioned above
STEP 5: Submit the form at the any of nearest following offices Block Offices, Urban Local Body offices, and the Collectorates