The Andra Pradesh Government has launched a website to accept online donations for Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister’s Relief Fund (APCMRF) apcmrf.ap.gov.in Andhra Pradesh is usually hit by the cyclones being a coastal state and also drought and feminine. People contributes to the Chief Minister’s Relief Fund to help the victims of the natural calamities. So far the donations used to be by cheques and wasn’t easy to donate. With the new APCMRF portal interested doners can transfer funds online or use PayTM, Airtel, Vodaphone, Andhra Bank digital transfer services.
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister’s Relief Fund: How to donate online?
- CLICK HERE to go to the APCMRF official portal apcmrf.ap.gov.in
- Click on the Donate Now menu or CLICK HERE for direct link
- Choose payments methods from one of the mentioned below:
- Internet Banking
- Credit / Debit Card (Domestic & International)
- Mobile Wallets
- Unified Payments Interface (UPI)
- QR Code
- Enter your name, email address, mobile number, amount to be donated along with CAPTCHA
- Click on Proceed button
- You will be redirected to the payment verification, enter your bank/mobile wallet credentials and confirm
- To amount will be transfered to the APCMRF and your will be notified by the SMS
AP Chief Minister’s Relief Fund bank account details:
The donations can also be done using the online fund transfer to the CMRF account. Use the CMRF account details mentioned below to digitally transfer the donation amount.
Launched the new website of Chief Minister’s Relief Fund: https://t.co/g3T0bDyLLe today in the wake of #CycloneTitli that affected the north Andhra districts on 11th Oct. Appealing to everyone to show solidarity with AP and contribute to the relief fund by making online payments. pic.twitter.com/xflidJvkxG
— N Chandrababu Naidu (@ncbn) October 20, 2018