On September 28, 2020, CMO Rajasthan Mr. Ashok Gehlot inaugurated a new scheme ‘Apni Dukan, Apna Vyavsay’ in the state. This was done through video conferencing at his residence. This scheme is put forth and implemented under State Housing Board. It will be launched from October 2, 2020. It is mainly launched for providing self employment opportunities to the people in the state. As many people are facing unemployment crisis, salary cut, etc in the state due to this pandemic, to stabilize the conditions the state government has come up with this scheme.
|Scheme name:||Apni Dukan, Apna Vyavsay|
|Scheme Under:||Rajasthan government|
|Implemented By:||State Housing Board|
|Main Beneficiaries:||All the people across the state who want to take up self-employment opportunities|
|Benefit:||Shops/ Plots in developed colonies at lower rates as compared to the market price|
|Objective:||To provide self-employment opportunities to the people in the state to cope up with the pandemic situations|
Scheme Objectives and Benefits:
- The main objective of the scheme is to provide self-employment opportunities sot the people across the state
- This scheme mainly aims to assist the people to cope with the pandemic situation all over
- Many people have lost their jobs, many have got a salary cut due to the situations but this scheme will lend them a chance to build themselves up through self-employment
- Under this scheme, shops/ commercial plots will be kept for sale
- These shops/ plots will be available at much lower rates as compared to market prices
- 1681 shops and commercial plots will be available in 13 different cities in the state
- This scheme tends to improve the overall economic conditions in the state in the long run.
- CMO Rajasthan inaugurated ‘Apni Dukan, Apna Vyavsay’ scheme through video conferencing.
- This scheme will be launched on October 2, 2020 on the occasion of birth anniversary if Mahatma Gandhi
- It tends to be as step towards fulfilling Mahatma Gandhi’s dream of self-employment
- State Housing Board Commissioner, Mr. Pawan Arora stated the scheme details
- Under this scheme, the shops and commercial plots will be made available to the public at lower rates
- This is mainly to boost the self-employment opportunities in the state
- This will help the people who lost their jobs, facing salary cut off, unpaid salary, etc due to the pandemic
- Understanding the critical situations, state has come up with this scheme
- Under this scheme, the shops and commercial plots will be kept for e-bids and e-auction
- These shops/plots under the scheme are those which are built in developed colonies where there is residence of general public already
- This will help the business to benefit and earn income from day1
- Total 1681 shops/plots will be available for sale in 13 different cities
- Shops and Plots up to 27 sqm will be kept for sale through e-bid and those more than 27 sqm will be kept for sale through e-auction
- The prices at which the shops and plots are kept for sale are much lower than the market prices
- This is the major benefit to the beneficiaries that minimum selling price has been fixed for these shops and plots irrespective of the current market prices
- The price of shops and plots under the scheme starts from Rs. 2 lakh 88 thousand only.
- Thus, this initiative tends to assist the people in the state thereby providing self-employment opportunities and improving the overall economic conditions in the long run