Karnataka government has come up with a new scheme named Arogya Nandana for the health care and welfare of children in the state. This scheme was announced by State Health Minister Dr. K Sudhakar on August 17, 2021. The scheme is mainly planned in view of the anticipated third wave of the covid pandemic. It aims at taking care of the children in the state. Under this scheme children will be screened and tested for health issues like malnutrition, immunity concerns etc. In case any issues are noticed the state government will provide assistance to such children in the form of necessary nutrients, food supply, etc. This scheme intends to cover all the 1.5 crore children in the state under this scheme so as to ensure health and safety of each and every child across the state.
|Scheme||Arogya Nandana Scheme|
|Scheme Under||Karnataka Government|
|Announced By||State Health Minister Dr. K Sudhakar|
|Date of Announcement||August 17, 2021|
|Beneficiaries||Children across the state|
|Main Objective||To ensure health and safety of each and every child across the state|
Scheme Objectives & Benefits:
- The main objective of the scheme is to ensure all the children are safe in view of the third wave of the pandemic.
- It tends to ensure health and safety of all the children
- Under this scheme health screening will be undertaken for each child
- In case of any concern like malnutrition, immunity issues, etc. the state government will provide assistance.
- Assistance will be in the form of necessary nutrients, food supply and other.
- It intends to keep each child in the state safe thereby helping them build their immunity against covid.
- This scheme will help take precautionary measures in case of health concerns in children.
- On August 17, 2021 the State Health Minister Dr. K Sudhakar announced Arogya Nandana scheme for children in the state.
- This is a health care scheme which aims at ensuring health and safety of children in the state
- The state government planned this scheme in view of the anticipated third wave of the pandemic which is likely to affect children.
- Chief Minister Basavaraj Bommai will soon launch this scheme for implementation.
- Under this scheme all the children in the state will undergo health screening and check-ups.
- It mainly aims at keeping a check for concerns like malnutrition, immunity issues, etc. in children.
- This scheme will properly monitor children to keep a check on the comorbidities.
- In case of issues the state government will provide necessary nutrition, food supply etc., to the children for improving their health.
- It will also boost the immunity of the children against covid.
- Women and child welfare department will assist in implementation of the scheme across the state.
- It tends to cover all the 1.5 crore children across the state thereby ensuring their safety amidst the pandemic.