Aatmanirbhar Skilled Employee Employer Mapping (ASEEM) is a portal for skilled employees and employers for bridging the gap between the two. This portal was launched by Minister of Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE), Dr Mahendra Nath Pandey, on July 10, 2020. The main aim of this portal is to provide opportunities to the youth for skill development and employment. It aims to connect the skilled employees with the employment opportunities available in the market.
|Portal name:||Aatmanirbhar Skilled Employee Employer Mapping (ASEEM)|
|Launched on:||July 10, 2020|
|Launched by:||Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE)|
|Beneficiaries:||Skilled youth of India, Migrant workers|
|Applicable to:||Across India|
- The main objective of the scheme is to provide employment opportunities to the skilled candidates at top companies
- It aims at providing the industry with required candidates
- It aims at bridging the gap and filling the right candidate at the right position
- Overall welfare of the youth and the nation’s economy as a whole is intended.
- This scheme covers various job opportunities in top companies for skilled workforce, thus it is a one-step platform for the skilled employees for employment.
- The employers can get the right candidate matching the skill requirement through the portal.
- Even the migrant workers are covered under this, wherein they can also apply under skilled employee category
- The app will enable the skilled workers to join in the company within 5 days.
How to enroll:
- For enrolling, the candidates are required to visit the official ASEEM portal @ smis.nsdcindia.org
- For Employees Registration, click on the ‘For candidates’ tab available on the home page.
- Then, a google play store page will open for downloading the ASEEM by better place app
- Candidates can download the app, and register with a valid mobile no.
- Then the registered candidates can see the jobs available as per their skills and location, salary details, required qualification details, all will be mentioned.
- Candidate can apply for a relevant position and if find suitable to the company, candidate can get placed and start within 5 days.
- For Employers Registration, employer have to visit the official website itself, and click on ‘For Employers’ tab
- Then, click on ‘Register now’ and fill the registration form mentioning the details about the company, open position, pay scale offered, etc. And start hiring after successful registration.
- ASEEM is an Artificial Intelligence based platform.
- It is developed by National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC)
- The portal offers jobs from various companies like Swiggy, Ola, Zomato and 50 others.
- Skilled employees and Migrant workers both are allowed to register and avail the opportunity.
- The current job locations are Bengaluru, Mumbai, Delhi (NCR) and Hyderabad