The National Informatics Center (NIC) has launched mobile application AwaasApp for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY). The app is meant for the PMAY beneficiaries & PMAY inspectors. Beneficiaries can check their names in the beneficiaries list & also report progress of the house construction to get the next financial installment. The AwaasApp is primarily for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana – Gramin (PMAY-G). It can also be used by the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana – Urban (PMAY – U).
Read More: Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY)
|AwaasApp||Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) Mobile App|
|Scheme:||Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY)|
|PMAY App Download:||CLICK HERE to download AwaasApp from Google Play Store|
The PMAY mobile app is available on the Android users on the Google Play Store. It is a free app & anyone can download & install the app. Beneficiaries & PMAY house inspectors can login to the app & get further details about the house constructions. PMAY beneficiaries can login to the app with the OTP provided to them at the time of housing sanctioning.
AwaasApp / PMAY Mobile App Services:
- PMAY details
- State, district & block-wise beneficiaries list
- Users can search their names in the beneficiaries list
- Beneficiaries can login & upload the progress the house constructions
- PMAY house inspectors also can use the app to upload the progress of the beneficiary house construction
The primary objective of the app is to provide all the PMAY services at the finger prints. It provides hassle-free, transparent & easy to use service to the users. The app helps users to upload the quality construction images along with the date & time. It can be verified by the PMAY officials & next installments can be given without any delay.
Awaas+ Mobile App:
- A PMAY mobile app for house inspectors
- It is exclusively developed for the PMAY related survey
- PMAY is primarily for the BPL families
- Most of the beneficiaries are identified based on the SECC-2011 data
- The app is used by the PMAY inspectors in identifying eligible PMAY beneficiaries who are not missed out of SECC-2011 list
- CLICK HERE to download Awaas+ mobile app from the Google Play Store