The Prime Minister of India Shri Narendra Modi launched an ambitious scheme to provide free health care for all the poor across India called Ayushman Bharat-Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (AB-PMJAY) Under the AB-PMJAY government provides cashless treatment of upto 5 lakh to below poverty line (BPL) families across India. The scheme is launched under National Health Protection Mission and benefits 10 crore poor families.
Ayushman Bharat-Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (AB-PMJAY): A free medical health-care scheme to provide cashless treatment to the all the BPL families across India.
Ayushman Bharat-Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana Benefits: Cashless treatment for critical illnesses in empaneled government and private hospitals.
Ayushman Bharat Hospitals List: Check list of empaneled hospitals under Ayushman Bharat-Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (AB-PMJAY)
- abnhpm.gov.in is the official government website of the Ayushman Bharat-National Health Protection Mission by National Health Agency, Government of India
- CLICK HERE to go to abnhpm.gov.in
- Click on the List of Empanelled Hospitals to go to the empaneled hospitals list
- The list of government and private hospitals for AB-PMJAY will be shown
NOTE: The list is yet to be prepared by the health department, once the list is available it will be updated and will be available on this page. We will update this article once the further details are available from the government.
To avail the benefits of the AB-PMJAY, you can contact Ayushman Mitra or nearest empaneled hospital Ayushman Bharat Kiosk or call AB-PMJAY helpline at 1455 / 1800111565.
Ayushman Bharat-Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana: Eligibility & application form
The beneficiaries of AB-PMJAY are identified based on the Socio-Economic Caste Census 2011 (SECC-2011). All those who`s name is in the SECC-2011 BPL list are eligible for the AB-PMJAY. CLICK HERE to check your name in Ayushman Bharat-Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (AB-PMJAY) beneficiaries list. There are no application form for AB-PMJAY and no registration is required for the scheme.
hospitals.pmjay.gov.in – Hospital Empanelment, Registration and Login:
All the registered private hospitals also can empanel their hospitals under AB-PMJAY. They need to register on the official NHA website at hospitals.pmjay.gov.in CLICK HERE to register and create account for your hospital and then login. Follow the further instruction for the hospital empanelment. Upload the required documents and submit your application.
NOTE: Make sure that you always refer official government website for all the information related to Ayushman Bharat-Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (AB-PMJAY)
AB-PMJAY More Details & References:
- mera.pmjay.gov.in: Check your name in Ayushman Bharat – Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (AB-PMJAY) beneficiaries list
- Ayushman Bharat Yojana: Eligibility, benefits, online application, form, registration, check your name at abnhpm.gov.in
- Ayushman Mitra Recruitment: Eligibility, application form, documents required & how to apply for job?
- Ayushman Bharat Scheme – National Health Protection Mission (AB-NHPM): Free healthcare cover of ₹5 lakh per family / आयुष्मान भारत योजना – राष्ट्रीय स्वास्थ सौरक्षण मिशन: अब फ्री में होगा ५ लाख तक का इलाज