Teacher Eligibility Test 2018 has started online registration for recruitment of Teacher in government schools from Class 1 to Class 8, Paper 1 for class 1 to class 5 and paper 2 for class 6 to class. Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) is an Indian entrance examination for government teaching jobs. Application should be filled online at the APTET website aptet.cgg.gov.in apply by December 30 2017, Only online applications will be accepted.
Organization Name: Commissioner of School Education, Andhra Pradesh.
Exam Name: Teacher Eligibility Test.
Last date for submission of Application: 30/12/2017
For Paper 1: Intermediate certificate with 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed)/Education (Special Education) or 4 year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed).
For Paper 2: B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. with 50% marks.
Date & Time of Exam:
Paper 1 and Paper 2:
Date: 17/01/2018 to 27/01/2018
Time: 09:30 am to 12:00 Noon (Session-1)
02:30 pm to 05:00 pm (Session-2)
- Opening Date of Online Application: 14/12/2017
- Begins Online Registration: 18/12/2017
- Last date for online Registration: 01/01/2018
- Last date for submission of Application: 30/12/2017
- Online Hall Tickets to be Released: 09/01/2018
- Date of TET 2018 Exam: 17/01/2018 to 27/01/2018
- Online Initial Answer Keys to be Released: 29/01/2018
- Objections on Initial Answer Keys to be Released: 29/01/2018 to 02/02/2018
- Online Final Answer Keys to be Released: 06/02/2018
- Date of Declaration of Result: 08/02/2018