The Chief Minister of Rajasthan has announced Bhamashah Digital Family Scheme (BDFS) / Bhamashah Digital Parivar Yojna (BDPY) in the state. The government will be providing financial assistance of Rs. 1,000 to Bhamashah beneficiaries in the state. The beneficiary has to buy mobile phone and internet connection with the money. The scheme was launched in the CM-beneficiaries dialog event.
1 crore beneficiary families will get benefits of the scheme and will get free smartphone and WiFi connection. The financial assistance for the purchase of the mobile and internet will be given in two phases. In first phase Rs. 500 will be given to buy mobile phone and in second phase Rs. 500 will be given for WiFi connectivity.
The government`s mission is to make sure that all the citizens in the state get to know about government schemes and their benefits. Government is planning to send government schemes updates on the mobile phones.
What is Bhamashah Digital Family Scheme / Bhamashah Digital Parivar Yojna? A government of Rajasthan scheme to provide free mobile phones and internet to the poor families in the state.
Bhamashah Digital Family Scheme / Bhamashah Digital Parivar Yojna Objectives:
- To make sure that poor families have at least one phone and internet connectivity
- To make sure that all the government schemes and their benefits reaches everyone in the state
- To empower poor families
- To provide connectivity to the poor families
- To connect them to the resources available online
Bhamashah Digital Family Scheme / Bhamashah Digital Parivar Yojna Benefits:
- Financial assistance of Rs. 1,000 for the purchase of mobile and internet
- Free phone phones
- Free WiFi internet connection
Bhamashah Digital Family Scheme / Bhamashah Digital Parivar Yojna Eligibility:
- The scheme is applicable only to the residents of the Rajasthan only
- All those who have registered for Bhamashah Yojana availing ration under the National Food Security Act
only are eligible
- The scheme is applicable only to the Below Poverty Line (BPL) families
Bhamashah Digital Family Scheme / Bhamashah Digital Parivar Yojna: Application form & How to apply?
- Free phones and internet will be given to beneficiaries of Bhamashah Yojana
- There are no separate forms, online application or registration for Bhamashah Digital Parivar Yojna
- CLICK HERE for eligibility, documents required, application form and how to apply for Bhamashah Yojana
What is Bhamashah Yojana? An online platform launched by the government of Rajasthan to provide services and government information online. All the citizens needs to register on the platform in order to avail service and benefits of the government scheme. Bhamashah Card is given to all the registered users.
Bhamashah Digital Family Scheme / Bhamashah Digital Parivar Yojna: Highlights & Implementation
- Free mobile phone and internet distribution scheme by the Government of Rajasthan
- All Bhamashah beneficiaries to get free cell phones
- 1 crore beneficiaries to get free mobile phones
- Rs. 1000 will be given to each beneficiaries (Rs. 500 for cell phone and Rs. 500 for internet)
- IT and communication department of Rajasthan to implement the scheme
- District collectors to organize camps to distribute free phones
- The distribution of the free mobile phones to complete by 30th Sept 2018
- The benefits will be transfered to the bank account of the beneficiaries
More Details & References: