On October 11th Union Civil Aviation Minister Ashok Gajapathy Raju launched the campaign for the Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojna under which the Indian Bank will be providing loans to the people who want to start their own venture. Everyone witnessed the success story of the schemes started by center under the name of Pradhan Mantri, like Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyothi Bima Yojna for which more than 66, 935 people enrolled under few days of its launching and same was the condition for Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana which attracted 2, 06, 195 people and Atal Pension Yojana is also a huge success after which the center started a campaign to train officers who will be handling Atal Pension Yojana.
Chief Secretary Manoj Parida along with Indian Bank officials said that after the overwhelming response to the schemes by the center the Indian Bank in Puducherry along with Micro Units Development & Refinance Agency Limited (MUDRA) will be offering the loan to the people who are willing to start small ventures in the non-corporate and non-farm sector.
Union Territories responded by opening over 1.20 lakhs bank accounts under Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana and now the center issued Rs. 208 crore of the loan amounts to the union territories under the Mudra Yojana according to Deputy General Manager of Indian Bank. To offer the loan Indian Bank came up with three categories of which the applicant can apply. First is Shihu where the applicant will get a loan Rs. 50, 000, next is Kishore, here the applicant will get loan disbursement of up to Rs. 5 lakhs and last is Tarun, under this, the applicant can get the disbursement of up to Rs. 10 lakhs.
The Deputy General Manager added to the conversation that since the starting of the scheme they received 10, 089 application and 7, 012 people have availed the loan already.
How can you apply for the MUDRA Loan?
It is simple, just visit this link of Indian Bank, fill up the form and take it to the bank along with the specified list of documents mentioned below.
Indian Bank MUDRA Loan Application Form: http://www.indianbank.in/pdfs/download/PMMY_APPLICATION.pdf
- There is no formal or structured way of apply Mudra Loan. You will have to approach a bank and give them the detailed description of your business. Then will ask to fill the Mudra form. If you already have a current account in that bank then it will help your application to process quickly. If you need any equipment for your business please carry the invoice for the same. This is a collateral free loan so if you have a good credit history then it would help
- Those documents show the ownership of business unit
- MUDRA application form
- BIL application form
- Photo identity proof
- Address proof
- Establishment proof
- Bank statement (last 6 months)
- Ownership proof of residence/office
- Proof of continuity of business
- Proof of qualification
In case of any hassle, the applicant can contact directly to their nearest Indian Bank branch for further inquiries.