Government of India is planning to launch Capital investment subsidy scheme for jewellery industry. It is Technology Upgradation Scheme (TUS) for the sector. Government will help to jewellery industry to use and upgrade technology. It will increase productivity and quality of jewellery. It will also reduce cost and wastage. Scheme will help in organizing the unorganized jewellery industry in India.
|Scheme:||Capital investment subsidy scheme|
|Benefits:||Subsidy for jewellery industry|
|Launched By:||Central government of India|
|Launch Date:||May, 2020|
- Subsidy for jewellery industry
- Financial help for technology upgradation
- Organised jewellery industry in India
- Reduce cost and precise manufacture of jewellery
- Scheme is available for Jewellery Industrial
- Scheme is applicable across the India
The scheme will help Indian jewellery industrial to complete other countries. It will increase Indian jewellery export.