The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has announced a scholarship for single girl child. The scheme is aimed to encourage girls and parents for educating and empowering their single girl child. The board will be giving scholarship for the the single girl child who scored more than 60% marks or 6.22 CGPA in 10th class examinations.
Eligibility/Terms and Conditions/How can apply for CBSE Scholarship for single girl child:
- Girls who are single girl child
- Who`s tuition fees is not more than Rs. 1500 per month
- NRI single girl child too can apply
- Only Indian nationals can apply
- The should be continuing education after class 10th in the CBSE affiliated school only
Highlights of the CBSE girl child scholarship scheme:
- Scholarship of Rs. 500 per month for the single girl child who score more than 60% or 6.22 CGPA in the tenth class examinations
- Last date for application 15th November 2017
- Scholarship will be given for period of two years, the scholarship is given in 12th standard only if the girl secures more than 50% marks in the 11th standard
How to apply online for the CBSE girl child scholarship scheme?
STEP 1: Download the forms from CBSE website
STEP 2: Completely fill the form and get it attested from school Principal
STEP 3: Post the form along with affidavit to the Scholarship Unit of CBSE in New Delhi