The Chhattisgarh Chief Minister’s Youth Self-Employment Scheme is an initiative aimed at inviting applications from educated unemployed youths.
Under this scheme, loans ranging up to INR 25 lakhs for manufacturing enterprises, INR 10 lakhs for service sectors, and a maximum of INR 2 lakhs for businesses will be provided through banks. Interested youths from the district can submit their applications by filling the designated form by July 14, 2023, and personally presenting it to the Office Superintendent, District Trade and Industry Center, Korba.
|Scheme Name||Chhattisgarh Chief Minister’s Youth Self-Employment Scheme|
|Objective||To provide self-employment opportunities to educated unemployed youths in the district|
|Loan Amount||Up to INR 25 lakhs for manufacturing enterprises|
|Up to INR 10 lakhs for service sectors|
|Up to INR 2 lakhs for businesses|
|Application Deadline||July 14, 2023|
|Application Process||Fill designated form and submit to the Office Superintendent, District Trade and Industry Center, Korba|
|Eligibility Criteria||1. Permanent resident of Chhattisgarh|
|2. Minimum educational qualification: 8th grade|
|3. Age: 18-35 years|
|4. Relaxation in age limit for reserved categories: 5 years|
|5. Only one person per family can apply|
|6. Family annual income should not exceed INR 3 lakhs|
|7. Should not have availed grants from other government schemes|
|Additional Grants||General category: Up to 10% of approved project cost, max INR 1 lakh|
|Other categories: Up to 15% of approved project cost, max INR 1.50 lakhs|
|Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe: Up to 25% of approved project cost, max INR 1.50 lakhs|
|Contact Information||Office Superintendent, District Trade and Industry Center, Korba|
To avail the benefits of the scheme, the applicants must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Chhattisgarh.
- The minimum educational qualification required is the completion of 8th grade.
- The age of the applicant should be between 18 and 35 years.
- Candidates belonging to reserved categories, such as Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes (OBC) women, ex-servicemen, members of Naxal-affected families, and differently-abled individuals, are eligible for a relaxation of up to 5 years in the upper age limit.
- Only one person per family is eligible to apply.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family should not exceed INR 3 lakhs.
- The applicant should not have availed any grants or subsidies from the Prime Minister’s Employment Scheme, Prime Minister’s Employment Generation Program, or any other schemes of the Indian or state government.
- General category applicants can receive a maximum of 10% additional grant for the approved project cost, up to INR 1 lakh, whereas Other Backward Classes (OBC), minorities, women, disabled, ex-servicemen, and Naxal-affected applicants can receive up to 15% additional grant, up to INR 1.50 lakhs. Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe applicants are eligible for up to 25% additional grant, up to INR 1.50 lakhs, for the approved project cost.
How to Apply
For more information and details regarding the application process, interested individuals can contact the Office Superintendent, District Trade and Industry Center, Korba.
For more information, please visit the official website: https://www.dprcg.gov.in/
The Chhattisgarh Chief Minister’s Youth Self-Employment Scheme presents a remarkable opportunity for educated unemployed youths in the district to embark on a journey towards self-employment. With financial support in the form of loans and additional grants, this scheme aims to foster entrepreneurship and economic growth in the region. Eligible candidates are encouraged to seize this opportunity and contribute to the development of Chhattisgarh’s economy. For further inquiries, applicants can reach out to the District Trade and Industry Center in Korba.