The newly appointed government of Rajasthan has decided to rename the Bhamashah Rojgar Srijan Yojana (BRSY) to Chief Minister’s Rojgar Srijan Yojana (CMRSY) (मुख्यमंत्री रोजगार सृजन योजना राजस्थान). The scheme is for the educated & uneducated unemployed & jobless youth, women, SC / ST youth, disabled & berozgar youth in the state. The scheme provides business loans at the low interest rates to them so that they can start their own business.
What is Chief Minister’s Rojgar Srijan Yojana (CMRSY)? A Rajasthan Government scheme to provide business loans at the low interest rate for the unemployed to start new business.
- To empower & provide financial assistance to youth, women, SC/ST, disabled
- To provide equal opportunities to all
- To create self-employment & employment
- To boost the rural economy
Chief Minister’s Rojgar Srijan Yojana Benefits:
- Bank loans to start small & medium scale business
- Business loans at interest rate subsidy of 8%
- Applicable only for the permanent residents of the Rajasthan
- Unemployed, jobless, youth, women, SC, ST, disabled can apply
Prasad Lal Meena, Rajasthan`s Industries Minister announced the decision. The government will provide enough funds for the scheme. The governments plan is to take the scheme to the villages. 100 unemployed youths in each of the panchayat samiti will be given the loans to start the business. The Department of Industries in Rajasthan will be monitoring the implementation of the scheme. The bigger objective of the scheme is to create jobs in the state. The government is also planning to focus on the skills trainings for the unemployed youth in the state.