Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) has released advertisement for National Eligibility Test (NET) Examination 2018. Candidates may fill up the Application Form available on the official website with last Date for Submission of Application March 26, 2018.
Examination Notice No.10-2(5)/2018(i) – E.U.II
Name of Examination: National Eligibility Test (NET) Exam.
Important Dates For NET 2018 Exam:
- Opening Date of Online Application: 05/03/2018
- Last Date Submission of Application Form: 26/03/2018
- Last Date for receipt of written request for change of examination center: 19/04/2018
- Issue of E-Admit Card to registered candidates: 1st week of June, 2018
- Tentative Date of Single MCQ Examination: 17/06/2018
NET 2018 Exam Time:
- Morning Session: 9.00 AM to 12.00 Noon
- Afternoon Session: 2.00 PM to 5.00 PM.
Required Age: Maximum 28 years.
Relaxation in Age:
- For SC/ST/PwD: 5 years
- For OBC (non creamy layer): 3 years
Educational Qualification: B.Sc(Hons) /M.Sc or equivalent degree/ Integrated BS-MS/BS-4 years/B.E/B.Tech/B.Pharma/M.B.B.S with at least 55% marks for General (UR) and OBC candidates and 50% for SC/ST, Persons with Disability (PwD)candidates.
- For General: Rs. 1000
- For Other Backward Classes (OBC)-Non Creamy Layer: Rs. 500
- For SC/ST/ Persons with Disability (PwD): Rs. 250.
Examination Centres: Bangalore, Bhavnagar, Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cochin, Delhi, Guntur, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Imphal, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Jorhat, Karaikudi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Nagpur, Pilani, Pune, Raipur, Roorkee, Srinagar, Thiruvananthapuram, Udaipur, Varanasi.
More Details: http://csirhrdg.res.in/notification_main_june2018.pdf