The Delhi Govt has announced Mega Job Fair for job seekers in the state. Interested candidates can find all the job vacancies & apply online at Directorate of Employment, Delhi Job Fair Portal jobfair.delhi.gov.in The department organizes a mega job fair very often. Companies & job seekers can participate in the job fair. The objective of the job fair is to provide employment opportunities to the unemployed youth in the state.
Delhi Govt Mega Job Fair Helpline:
Delhi Govt Mega Job Fair January 2019:
- Date & Time: 21st & 22nd January, 11 AM to 5 PM
- Venue: Thyagaraj Stadium, Thyagaraj Marg, INA, Delhi
Delhi Job Fair Portal Job Seeker Registration & How to Apply for Jobs:
- CLICK HERE to go to the Delhi Job Fair portal job seeker online registration
- Provide all the personal & educational details along with employment status correctly
- Click on the Submit button
- Login ID & password will be provided based on the successful registration
Upon registration you will be shown all the employment opportunities based on your educational details & preferences. Companies registered on the portal can find & shortlist the candidates. All the shortlisted candidates then can appear for the written/face to face interviews in the Mega Job Fair.
Delhi Job Fair Portal Employers Registration & How to Post Jobs?
- CLICK HERE to go to the Job Fair employer registration form
- Fill in the complete form & click on the Submit button
- System generated login ID & password will be provided to you
- Login & post all the job vacancies