Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal launched Dilli ki Yogshala for promoting yoga in the state on December 13, 2021. Through this scheme the state government intends to provide proper yoga training to interested residents in the state. Under this scheme yoga teachers will be assigned to teach the interested residents at respective their places. On January 11, 2022, CM launched online yoga classes under Dilli ki Yogshala. In view of rising cases of Omicron, CM intends to provide online yoga classes for people in isolation. This is a unique program only for covid positive people in isolation. It will help them learn yoga asanas and pranayama which will be effective for boosting their immunity.
|Scheme name||Dilli ki Yogshala|
|Scheme under||Delhi Government|
|Launched by||CM Arvind Kejriwal|
|Launch date||December 13, 2021|
|Recent initiative||Online Yoga Classes for people in isolation|
|Scheme Beneficiaries||Residents of the state|
|Scheme Benefit||Yoga training from yoga experts/ instructors at home|
|Scheme Objective||To provide professional yoga training to the residents in the state thereby strengthening their immunity.|
Objectives and Benefits:
- This scheme intends to help the residents to learn yoga through proper yoga training.
- It will help the residents learn yoga from professionals with proper techniques.
- In current times of covid online yoga classes will be of great help to the covid patients in isolation.
- It will help in strengthening the immunity.
- It will assist the residents in practicing yoga thereby maintaining their natural health and wellbeing.
- Dilli ki Yogshala scheme is started by Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal on December 13, 2021.
- Through this scheme the government intends to provide proper yoga training to the residents.
- It intends to help people learn yoga asanas and techniques in a proper way through training from professional yoga instructors at their homes.
- Under this scheme, government has newly started online yoga classes.
- These classes are specially for the covid positive people in isolation.
- CM virtually launched this initiative on January 11, 2022.
- Online classes started from January 12, 2022.
- The state government sends a message and a registration link to the covid positive patients in the state.
- Total 8 classes are conducted each day in the morning and evening.
- Each class will comprise of 15 patients.
- Patients can register for any time slot as per their preference.
- Through these classes the patients in isolation will now learn yoga asanas and pranayama from the yoga experts.
- It will help them in boosting their immunity.
- It will assist in maintaining their health and well-being.
- This initiative will benefit up to 40000 covid patients in home isolation in the state.