Tripura government is planning to lunch educational scheme for students. The name of the scheme is “Ektu Khelo, Ektu Padho“. learning and gaming activities will be send by WhatsApp and SMS to students in the state. These activities will be based on audio and video content. These content will be shared to different district academic coordinators and different schools by the Education Department. The implementation of the scheme will start from 25th June 2020 onwards. Students can access activities and daily lessons via sms or smartphones. They can give feedback for these scheme also. Online classes will be started shortly.
|Scheme:||Ektu Khelo, Ektu Padho|
|Benefit:||Provide educational opportunities|
|Will be Launched On:||25 June, 2020|
|Launched By:||Tripura government|
- Educational opportunities for students
- Motivate students to continue their studies during corona virus pandemic
- To promote online education
- Scheme is applicable in Tripura state
- Scheme is available for students
- Scheme is available on online mode
The scheme is very helpful during current COVID-19. The objectives of the scheme is to make sure their are no educational losses for students. It also make learning interesting for students.