Facebook Fellowship Program is being offered by Facebook to the Ph.D. Researchers who are currently pursuing their Ph.D. and are involved in research related to Computer Science and Engineering computer engineering, electrical engineering, system architecture, or a related area. Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share and make the world more open and connected. People use Facebook to stay connected with friends and family, to discover what’s going on in the world, and to share and express what matters to them. The applications for the fellowship will be made using Facebook account itself via the link given below this page. The scholarship is open for global participation and the candidates selected for the Facebook Fellowship Program. The Facebook Fellowship will be offered to candidates who are specifically involved in research in the following areas:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Computer Architecture
- Computer Vision
- Data Mining
- Distributed Systems, Networking & Operating Systems
- Economics and Computation
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Machine Learning
- Natural Language Processing
- Networking & Operating Systems
- Programming Languages & Compilers
- Security & Privacy
- Social Computing
- Software Engineering
Benefits of the Facebook Fellowship Program:
- Tuition Fee: The tuition fee of the candidates for the current academic year will be paid by Facebook.
- Yearly Grant: Candidates will get the stipend of 37,000 USD (Approx. INR 24 Lakh).
- Travel Support: Up to $5000 for the Conference travel support.
- A trip to Facebook Headquarters: The Candidate will get a chance to Visit Facebook Headquarters in Menlo Park, California on a paid trip.
- Internship: Candidates may get a chance to be associated with Facebook on a paid Internship.
Required Eligibility and Conditions for Facebook Fellowship Program:
- Nationality: There is no restriction related to the Nationality of the candidate.
- Academic Qualification: The candidate applying for the Fellowship Program should be a full-time Ph.D. student enrolled in the study of Computer Science, computer engineering, electrical engineering, system architecture, or a related area.
- Students must be enrolled during the academic year(s) that the Fellowship is awarded and should be currently involved in on-going research in topical areas represented by the fellowship.
- Global Opportunity: The Fellowship Program is open to Ph.D. students globally- enrolled in universities in any country.
Documents required for Facebook Fellowship Program:
- A Resume or Curriculum Vitae: Valid Email and contact details along with applicable course work.
- Research Summary: Applicants are required to submit 1-2 pages as a summary of the research being done by the candidate. The summary should give a clear idea about the area of focus and applicability of anticipated research for Facebook.
- Letter of Recommendation: Applicants are required to submit 2 letters of recommendations one from Advisor and other needs to be a Professional reference from academia or industry.
- The application process of Facebook Internship is completely online and can be completed by visiting the official website. Click here to apply for the scholarship.
- Applicant should fill in the details in the application form available at Facebook Fellowship Program page on Facebook using their Facebook ID and Password.
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of the strength of their proposed research and the recommendation letters of their research work.
- The candidates will be selected by a panel of Judges which will be selected by Facebook.
- The applicant can contact to following email Id for more information
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
References & Details:
- For more information about Facebook Fellowship Program visit: https://research.fb.com/programs/fellowship/