Free Property Registration Scheme a Government of Jharkhand has implemented a landmark initiative for women empowerment. The land & house registrations is provided almost free of cost to the women in the state. The land / home property registrations is provided at the rate of Rs. 1 for the properties upto Rs. 50 lakh.
The scheme is announced by the CM Jharkhand Raghubar Das. Property registration must be in the name of the women to be eligible under the scheme. 1 lakh 20 thousand women has become owners of the houses under the scheme.
Free Property Registration Scheme Jharkhand: A government of Jharkhand scheme which provides property registrations at Rs. 1 for the women in the state.
- To empower & promote women
- To provides equal rights to women
- Encourages families to register properties on names of the women in the family
- To protection to women
- Houses / land registrations at the rate of Rs. 1 for properties upto Rs. 50 lakh
Eligibility for Property Registration at Rs. 1 Scheme:
- Applicable only for the residents of Jharkhand
- Applicable only to the properties in the state
- The free property registrations is provided only if the property is registered by women`s name
How to Register Property under Property Registrations at Rs. 1 for Women?
- The property registration can be done online at e-Nibandhan Portal, Revenue Department, Government of Jharkhand (regd.jharkhand.gov.in)
- You can register on the site & take an appointment
- Then visit the Department of Registration office in the area where the land / house to be purchased is located
- Make sure that the registration is done by the name of the women in your family
- Pay the stamp duty & follow then instructions by the officials at the revenue office to complete the registration