Gandhi Fellowship Fellowship is a programme for those who are prepared to go on a journey of inner and outer transformation. It is a two-year residential programme that aims to create systemic changes in the rural public educational system, by working closely with five school principals in rural areas across the country. This scholarship is platform where the best young minds, deal with the problems of the times that are worth solving. The Fellowship challenges fellows over the course of a two year residential program to work with primary school headmasters to transform their schools. In the process, Fellows discover what they want to do with their own lives and how to go about converting their ideas into reality.
Benefits of Gandhi Fellowship Program:
- Monthly Stipend: During two year of intensive program, fellows will receive the stipend of Rs. 14,000/- per month
- The fellow will get Rent free accommodation
- The other allowance of Rs. 600 per month for mobile cost and shared two wheeler for fellow and stipend for official travel
- Experience Certificate: Two year experience certificate from Gandhi fellowship
- Support from placement cell: The placement cell of Gandhi fellowship will help the follows to find out new job opportunity
Required Eligibility and Conditions Gandhi Fellowship Program:
- Graduate students from all over India who have demonstrated extraordinary leadership quality during their college life can apply for Gandhi Fellowship Program
- The applicant must be single/unmarried with age limit of 25 years
- The Foundation will identify the leadership quality in the student in the form of school Captain of sports/art club teams, house captain, president or secretary of college events, participation in college elections or participation at state/national/international level competition.
- Entrepreneurial activities of students will also be taken into consideration while granting fellowship.
- The candidate must be from any of the diverse streams: Engineering, Applied & Pure Sciences, Commerce and Business, Humanities, & Liberal Arts, Social & Behavioural Science, Maths and Journalism, Education, Law etc.
Document Required for Applying Gandhi Fellowship Program:
- One self-attested copy of all educational qualification certificates (degrees, diplomas)
- One self-attested copy of matriculation examination certificate (SSC)
- Birth Certificate
- One recent passport size photograph
- Complete online application form
- Work experience certificate if available
- Extra-curricular activities certificate
- There is only online application procedure for Gandhi fellowship Program and there is no offline application process
- The applicant should log on to following link for application: http://gandhifellowship.creatrixcampus.com/admissionregistration/default/create
- The applicant should fill and submit the form with all details
- Only for shortlisted candidate will get access to Step 2 of application form with further question once applicant is selected in step 1. The review process gets 6-10 days. The applicant should be notified through E-mail.
- The applicant contact to following address:
- Piramal Tower, Ganpatrao Kadam marg, Lower Parel Mumbai – 400 013
- A 56 Panchsheel Enclave, Near Soami Nagar Bus Stop, New Delhi – 110017
- Phone: 01126493385
- For further information applicant can give miss call to 08067335518
References & Details:
- For more information and application form student can visit the following links: