What is 8 A?
8 A is a Record of land ownership or your land is recorded in government record along with details such as Village, Taluka, District, Account Number, Total area of land. 8 A certificate is required with 7/12 certificate for various applications in government sector or private. Maharashtra government made it too easy to get such crucial certificate by visiting the Mahabhulekh (Maharashtra Bhumi Abhilekh) which is the online land record website of Maharashtra. It is developed by National Informatics Center in association with Revenue Department of Maharashtra. Now farmers can get 8 An online easily all over the Maharashtra
Why 8 A is required and how it helps?
- 8 A is a certificate is always required with 7/12
- It is a proof that your land is recorded in government record
- It helps while taking loan on land e.g. crop loan, education load
- New land buyers can check the weather land is recorded or not
- It is crucial certificate of land
How to get 8 An online in Maharashtra?
- An applicant can get 8 An online in Maharashtra for that procedure is mentioned next. In this procedure, applicant has to follow some simple steps mentioned below
- The first step is to visit official Mahabhulekh or Revenue and Forest department website Maharashtra for 7/12, 8 A, Property card. Click Here to Visit Official Website to Get 8 A in Maharashtra
- Post visiting website the window will appear which will look like next image posted below
- Then on the right hand of window options are provided to “SELECT DIVISION” select the division you belong. Post selecting option next window will appear
- Select on 8 A
- Select District
- Select Taluka
- Select Village
- Search by Name, Surname. Various results will be displayed before you. Select your name among them and click on search. Your 8 A will be displayed. Then either download it or print it
References & details:
- For more details regarding documents and other help please visit official website
- Mahabhulekh Official website: https://mahabhulekh.maharashtra.gov.in/