Greater Noida Industrial Development Authority (GNIDA) has launched GNIDA One Time Settlement Scheme (OTS). The scheme is for all those land allottees who couldn’t clear their dues in time. All such defaulters have to apply afresh for the OTS & pay processing fees of Rs. 2,000 along with the due amount with simple interest. Usually defaulters needs to pay premium interest rates as fine to clear their dues. GNIDA will not charge premium interest rates under the scheme.
GNIDA One Time Settlement Scheme (OTS) Notification: CLICK HERE to download official notification
OTS Eligibility / Who can apply for GNIDA One Time Settlement Scheme?
- All those who were alloted plots before financial year 2012-13 &
- Those who failed to pay installments & were declared defaulters
Last date of Application form OTS: 31st March 2019
OTS Processing Fees:
- Till 31st March 2019: Rs. 2,000
- 1st April 2019 – 31st March 2019: Rs. 5,000
NOTE: For more details on the One Time Settlement Policy CLICK HERE
GNIDA One Time Settlement Scheme (OTS) Application Form & How to Apply?
The application form is available at Greater Noida Industrial Development Authority (GNIDA) official website greaternoidaauthority.in
- CLICK HERE to download the One Time Settlement Scheme (OTS) Application Form in PDF format
- Fill in the application form completely & sign the form
- Keep the demand draft ready in case you want to make payments with DD
- Visit Greater Noida Industrial Development Authority office
- Submit the application form along with the the required documents & make the payment