Goa Education Trust Scholarship is offered by Goa Education Trust. This trust was formed with the collaboration of the Dempo and the Formento Group along with the British Council in the year 2009 in order to provide a platform to the students of Goa to undertake postgraduate study in the UK. GET since its inception, has awarded scholarships to a number of Goan students so that they can fulfill their dream of obtaining a degree from reputed UK Universities in various disciplines such as Journalism, Education, Ancient History, and Law. Later on, in 2015 the Goa Education Trust Scholarship was made open to all Indian national irrespective of caste, creed, religion or region. The scholarship is now open for application for ANY Indian national who wish to pursue Masters Programme in the UK.
Benefits of Goa Education Trust Scholarship:
- The Goa Education Trust Scholarship will fund young Indians to pursue Masters in the UK.
- The scholarship will provide for part or full tuition fees not more than GBP 15000.
Required Eligibility and Conditions for Goa Education Trust Scholarship:
- The candidate should be an Indian national with a valid Indian Passport and must be in India at the time of applying for the Scholarship
- The candidate should not be more than 30 years of age at the time of applying for the Scholarship.
- The candidate should have an excellent track record in academics and extra- curricular achievements.
- The candidate should identify a suitable Masters program in the UK beginning in September / October 2017 (Proof of admission/application will be required at the time of the interview).
Documents required for Goa Education Trust Scholarship:
- A copy of the birth certificate and passport details as the applicant’s age proof.
- Copy of the candidate’s conditional/unconditional admission letter from the UK institution (if already received)
- One academic and professional reference letter not more than A4 size.
- Recent graduates may submit two academic references.
- The application process for Goa Education Trust Scholarship has started and applicant can Click Here to download application form
- The candidate must download the application form and fill it in the word format along with an image of the candidate’s photograph in the relevant section of the form.
- Candidates needs to send the above documents along with the Application form
- After filling in the application form and attaching all the above-mentioned documents, candidates can mail them at email@example.com and it should not exceed more than 10 MB.
- For more information applicant can contact to the following address: GET Scholarship 2017 Application, British Council Division, British Deputy High Commission, 901, Tower 1, One Indiabulls Centre, Elphinstone Road (West), Mumbai – 400 013 India
- Helpline Number: 0120-4569000 / 0120-6684353
References & Details:
- For more information about Goa Education Trust Scholarship visit: https://www.britishcouncil.in/study-uk/scholarships/goa-education-trust-scholarships