The Goa Government has launched a single window portal to provide all the citizen services called Goa Online e-Services Portal (www.goaonline.gov.in). It is a G2C portal which provide online interface to the citizens to interact with the government. The primary objective of the portal is to provide transparent, hassle-free & time-bound services to the citizens of the state. It is the part of the PM Narendra Modi`s Digital India Mission.
|Goa Online e-Services Portal|
|Helpline:||+91-9225905914 / 18002335060|
All the ministries & departments of the Goa government are accessible from the Goa Online e-Services Portal (www.goaonline.gov.in).
Goa Online e-Services Portal Registrations & Login:
- CLICK HERE to go to the Goa Online portal registrations
- Provide your email & mobile number & click on Generate OTP button
- You will receive OTP via email & mobile SMS
- Enter to OTP & follow the instructions to complete the registration
- CLICK HERE to go to the Goa Online e-Services Portal login page
- Enter your login details along with CAPTCHA & click on Login button
How to apply for certificates & services at Goa Online e-Services Portal?
- CLICK HERE to go to the Goa Online e-services portal login
- Login with your credentials
- Choose services or certificate you need to apply
- Fill in the application form
- Upload the scanned copies of the required documents
- Submit your application
You will be notified the status of application via email & SMS. Make a note of application acknowledgement number.
How to track application status at Goa Online e-services portal?
- CLICK HERE to go to the Goa Online e-services application status check
- Choose department, service & enter acknowledgement number of your application
- Click on Search button
- The application status will be provided