The Haj Committee of India has announced Haj 2019 and has invited applications for Haj Yatra 2019 for visit to Mecca Madina of Saudi Arabia. Interested Haji`s can apply offline and online at their official website hajcommittee.gov.in Government will facilitate and help all those who wish to visit the holy Mecca Madina.
Haj 2019: The Haj Committee of India (HCI) has announced Haj Pilgrimage 2019 process and schedule two months earlier as compared to earlier years to make sure that all the preparations can be done well in advance. People interested in Haj 2019 visit to the holy Mecca Madina need to fill in the Haj 2019 application form (HAF) and submit it online and offline.
Haj 2019: Dates & Schedule
- Online haj applications starts on: 18th October 2018
- Offline hajj applications begins on: 22nd October 2018
- Last date of application submission: 17th November 2018
- Qurrah for selection of Haj Pilgrimage: First week of January 2019
- Last date of receipt of advance amount: Second week of January 2019
- Zone wise training of Khadimul Hujjaj: Their week of January 2019
- Last date of receipt of allotment letters based on various Rubats: 11th April 2019
Documents required for application for Haj 2019:
- Passport (machine readable valid passport issued on or before 17th November 2018 and valid upto 31st January 2019)
- Passport size photograph
- Proof of residence (ration card, aadhar card, electricity bill, water bill, voter card, driving license, gas connection, bank passbook etc)
- Copy of first page of bank passbook or Cancelled blank cheque
- Pay-in-slip indicating payment of processing fee
- Solemn Declaration(s) on plain paper
Eligibility for Haj 2019:
- All the Muslim Indians can apply
- Who has already performed Haj is not eligible
- People with critical health conditions and diseases cannot apply
- Ladies with advance stages of pregnancy are also not eligible
Haj Pilgrimage Processing Fees: Rs. 300 per applicant
Haj 2019 Online Registration & Application Forms:
The application for Haj 2019 can be done online at the Haj Committee of India official website hajcommittee.gov.in and also using HAJ COMMITTEE OF INDIA android mobile app (CLICK HERE to download and install).
- CLICK HERE to go to Haj 2019 online registration form, provide all the details and click on Submit Details button
- Now CLICK HERE to go to the Haj 2019 login page, provide your mobile number and password to login
- Select category (above 70 years, general categories, ladies without Mehram (ladies with age 45+) etc)
- Provide details on number of people traveling along with their state and accommodation details
- Now provide individual details such as their names, passport etc
- Finally provide cover head details and submit the application
- Make a bank payment online or offline and upload the receipt
CLICK HERE for complete HAF 2019 procedure in details.
The Haj 2019 application also can be done offline. CLICK HERE to download the Haj 2019 application form (HAF). Fill the complete form correctly, paste photograph, attach all the documents along with Haj pilgrimage processing fees receipt and send the application to the Executive Officer of the SHC before 17th November 2018.