It is a scheme launched by Haryana Agriculture and Farmers Welfare Minister, Mr. Jai Prakash Dalal on July 9, 2020. Under this scheme a grant of 50% subsidy to farmers from Schedule Caste (SC) community is announced. This subsidy is granted on battery operated spray pumps to help the farmers during Kharif season. The main aim of this scheme is to lower the burden and help the farmers to increase their farm produce. Farmers need to apply online to avail the benefit
Haryana Spray Pump Subsidy Scheme Overview:
|Scheme name:||Haryana Spray Pump Subsidy Scheme|
|Launched on:||July 9, 2020|
|Launched by:||Haryana Government|
|Beneficiaries:||Scheduled Caste farmers only|
|State applicable to:||Haryana|
Scheme Objectives and Benefits:
- The main objective of the scheme is to provide the subsidy to farmers in the Kharif season to boost their agricultural production
- It also aims at lowering the burden and help the farmers in this current situation
- This 50% subsidy comes as a relief to farmers under this scheme.
- It also encourages the farmers to grow more agricultural produce in the long run.
- Applicant farmer must be a resident of Haryana only
- The farmer must belong to SC (scheduled caste) category only
- One farmer can sign up for 50% subsidy on 1 spray pump itself
- Applicant farmer must have not claimed subsidy on any of his agricultural tool/ equipment for last 4 years
How to Register and Apply:
- For filling the Registration cum Application form, under Haryana Spray Pump Subsidy scheme, the applicant farmer must visit the official site @ agriharyanacrm.com
- Then, click on ‘Apply for subsidy on Battery Operated Spray Pump’ tab
- Then check the SC scheme and Click on Proceed to Apply
- On the next page, fill in the necessary details like Aadhaar details, Full name, Parents names, Gender details, Category belonging to, address details, and Mobile no.
- Also fill in the Applicant’s Bank details like, Bank name, Branch name, Account no, IFSC Code, PAN details.
- Agriculture equipment details under the scheme are already prefilled. No changes can be made the same.
- Read and Tick the checkbox agreeing the terms of application
- Click on Submit details. This form is registration cum application form, thus, after clicking on Submit, the application process ends.
Helpline Nos.: In case of any difficulty faced during the process, the applicant farmer can reach out to following nos.
- Kisan Cell Centre telephone no.: 1800-180-1551
- Krishi Bhawan telephone no.: 0172-2521900 or 18001802117