The voter id card application status can be check online at the National Voters Service Portal (nvsp.in) website. The Election Commission of India (ECI) has launched the voters service portal for voters in India and Indians staying abroad. The NVSP portal provides various voter service online. Eligible voters can apply online for voter id card, track voter id application status online, new voter registration for overseas voter, deletion or objection in electoral roll, correct voter id, search name in the voters list / electoral roll, know booth and assembly constituency etc.
How to check voter id card application status online?
STEP 1: CLICK HERE to go to the National Voters Service Portal (nvsp.in) website
STEP 2: Click on the Track application status option or CLICK HERE for direct link for track voter id card application status
STEP 3: Online Application Status page will open
STEP 4: Enter voter id card application reference id and click on Track Status button
STEP 5: Your application status will be shown
Your voter id card application status can be in following status: Submitted, BLO verified, Field Verified and Accepted/Rejected. Once your voter id card status is accepted you will be issued voter id card.
National Voters Service Portal Services:
- Apply for voter card online
- Check voter ID card application status
- Find polling booth / polling station
- Inclusion of name in the electoral roll
- Inclusion of name in the overseas electoral roll
- Correct entries in the electoral roll
- Change constituency
- Deletion from the electoral roll
- electoralsearch.in – Check your name in the voters list
- nvsp.in – Voter ID card download online at National Voters Service Portal