The Himachal Pradesh government has launched HP Universal Health Protection Scheme under Ayushman Bharat Jan Arogya Yojana (HP AB-PMJAY). It is a universal health protection scheme and will provide free treatment of upto Rs. 5 lakh to all the citizens of the state. 3 more schemes are launched along with HP AB-PMJAY to provide quality health care services in the state: 1. Mukhyamantri Chikitsa Rahat Kosh Yojana 2. Mukhyamantri Swasthya Dekhbhal Yojana & 3. Telemedicine Scheme
AB-PMJAY is a flagship scheme by the Prime Minister Shree. Narendra Modi to provide cashless treatment of upto 5 lakh to poor citizens across. Similarly HP AB-PMJAY will provide quality cashless treatment of upto Rs. 5 lakh per year to the citizens in the state. The scheme is primarily for the poor families in the Himachal Pradesh. It will cover secondary and tertiary treatment for the patients suffering with critical illnesses. The objective of the scheme is to provide Health for All. The HP CM Shree. Jay Ram Thakur launched the scheme.
HP Universal Health Protection Scheme: Eligibility
The scheme is applicable to the residents of the Himachal only. The scheme is primarily for the BPL (Below Poverty Line) families. All those whos name is in the BPL list are eligible for the HPUHPS.
How to apply for HP AB-PMJAY? HP PMJAY online application form:
- There is no need to apply for the scheme
- There is no enrollment required for the scheme
- Government will provide cashless hospitalization and treatment to the beneficiaries based on the BPL list published in SECC-11 data
- Eligible patients can take free treatment in the 175 government and empaneled private hospitals
Mukhyamantri Chikitsa Rahat Kosh Yojana:
- A scheme to provide 24*7 specialized medical emergency services across state
- Government will provide financial assistance to all those who were not covered under the social security pension scheme
Mukhyamantri Swasthya Dekhbhal Yojana:
- A health care scheme by the government of HP
- A financial assistance of Rs. 30,000 is given to the beneficiaries for medical treatment
- The financial assistance is now increased to Rs. 5 lakh under the scheme
The HP government also increased the monthly pay of the medical officers/workers working on contract basis across government hospitals in the state. The medical officers will be given hike of Rs. 10,000 per month and the special medical officer will be given a hike of Rs. 15,000 per month.
The HP government also announced the telemedicine scheme for the remote areas and villages in the state. The HP is mostly hills most of the areas still dont have medical services and doctors. The government`s telemedicine services are meant for them and benefit them as they dont need to travel to cities for medical treatment.
“मुख्यमंत्री चिकित्सा राहत कोष योजना” शुरू करने के साथ योजना के तहत विभिन्न लाभार्थियों को निर्धारित राशि के चेक वितरित किए।मरीज व्यक्ति के उपचार के लिए केंद्र सरकार एवं हमारी प्रदेश सरकार ने कल्याणकारी योजनाएं शुरू की हैं।
जनता से आग्रह है कि इन योजनाओं का भरपूर लाभ उठाएं। pic.twitter.com/PeQOLENTOz
— Jairam Thakur (@jairamthakurbjp) October 20, 2018