Institute of Banking Personnel Selection started online application process for Common Recruitment Process (CRP) for recruitment of specialist officers on official website www.ibps.in and recruitment process for cadre posts , Last date for registration 27 November 2017.
Name of vacancies:
- I.T. Officer (Scale-I)
- Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I)
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I)
- Law Officer (Scale I)
- HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I)
- Marketing Officer (Scale I)
Eligibility for IBPS 2018:
Required Age: Min 20 Years and Max 30 Years
Relaxation of age limit:
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST): 5 years
- Other Backward Classes (OBC): 3 years
- Persons With Disability (PWD): 10 years
- Ex-Servicemen: 5 years
- Persons affected by 1984 riots: 5 years
- Persons ordinarily domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 1/1/1980-31/12/1989: 5 years
Nationality / Citizenship:
- a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam.
I.T. Officer (Scale-I): 4 year Engineering & Technology Degree OR post Graduate Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation
Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I): Graduation in Agriculture/Horticulture /Animal Husbandry/Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri.Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro-Forestry/Forestry/Agricultural Biotechnology/ Food Science/ Agriculture Business Management/Food Technology/ Dairy Technology/ Agricultural Engineering.
Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I): Post Graduate in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree graduation level OR Post degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree graduation level.
Law Officer (Scale I): Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council
HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I): Graduate and 2 years full time Post Graduate degree or diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/HR / HRD/ Social Work / Labour Law.
Marketing Officer (Scale I): Graduate and 2 years full time MMS (Marketing)/ MBA (Marketing)/ PGDBA / PGDBM/ PGPM/ PGDM with specialization in Marketing.
Important Dates for IBPS 2018:
- Start online Application process: 7/11/ 2017
- Last date of online Application process: 27/11/2017
- Preliminary online exam: 30/12/2017 and 31/12/2017
- Main online exam: 28/01/2018
- For General categorizes: Rs. 600
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates: Rs. 100
How to apply online for IBPS 2018:
Mode of Payment:
Important documents for IBPS 2018 Examination:
- Valid Call Letter
- Photo identity proof original
- Photocopy of photo identity proof
Note: There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests, Applicable for both Preliminary and Main examinations.
More Details: IBPS Online registration process 2018 Detail Advt