The United Nations General Assembly declared June 21st as the International Day of Yoga on December 11 in 2014
We are celebrating the 2nd international yoga day and Indian president, Prime minister and all cabinet ministers come together for celebrating the international yoga day. Yoga is an invaluable gift of India’s ancient traditions. It will enable people to live a happy life and help them to cover from diabetic like diseases. We can conquer all parts of the body by using yoga daily.
21st June is the longest day of the year in and has special significance in many parts of the world hence we celebrate 21st June as the international yoga day. P. M Shri Narendra Modi led the second International Yoga Day, over 30,000 people performed yoga asanas during the event held at the Capitol Complex in Chandigarh with tight security.
Advantages of Yoga:
- All-round fitness: Yoga provide you to become healthy not only for physically but also mentally
- Reducing stress: With the help of yoga human can release stress
- Yoga help for improving immunity: By using breathing techniques and meditation you can release stress and improve immunity.
- Increased energy: A few minutes of yoga everyday provides the secret to feeling fresh and energetic even after a long day
- Help to Increase blood flow: When you learn daily relaxation exercise yoga then it can help your circulation and yoga can gets more oxygen to your cells which function better as a result and also lead to decrease in heart attack problem
World Record : Ramdev Baba sets world record on 2nd International Yoga day where 100,000 people performed yoga with Ramdev and setting a world record.