Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Recruitment 2018 for Indian Economic Service (IES) and Indian Statistical Service (ISS), Candidates may fill up the Application Form available on the official website upsc.gov.in with last Date for Submission of Application April 16th, 2018.
Examination Notice No.06/2018-IES/ISS
Name of Examination:
- Indian Economic Service (IES)
- Indian Statistical Service (ISS)
No. of vacancies: 46
- Indian Economic Service (IES): 14 posts
- Indian Statistical Service (ISS): 32 posts
Required Age: Minimum 21 years and maximum 30 years.
Relaxation in Age:
- For SC/ST/Ex-servicemen: 5 years
- For OBC: 3 years
- Indian Economic Service (IES): Post Graduate Degree in Economics/Applied Economics/Business Economics/Econometric.
- Indian Statistical Service (ISS): Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s degree with Statistics/Mathematical Statistics/Applied Statistics.
a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January,1962, with the
intention of permanently settling in India
a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East
African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania(Formerly
Tanganyika and Zanzibar),Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the
intention of permanently settling in India.
- For General: Rs. 200
- For Female/SC/ST/PwBD: Not Applicable.
Examination Centers: Ahmedamad, Allahabad, Banglore, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cuttak, Delhi, Dispur, Hydrabad, Jaipur, Jammu, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Patna, Shillong, Shimla, Thiruvananthpuram.
- Opening Date of Online Application: 21/03/2018
- Last Date Submission of Application Form: 16/04/2018
More Details For Indian Economic Service and Indian Statistical Service Examination 2018: http://www.upsc.gov.in/sites/default/files/Notice-IES-ISS-Exam-2018-Engl.pdf