The Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) has announced a Lucky Draw Scheme for all those users who has linked their ADDHAAR numbers with their IRCTC accounts. Five such users will be selected through a computerized random lucky draw process and will be given cash prices of Rs. 10,000 along with full refund of the train ticket. The objective of the lucky draw is to encourage train travelers to link their IRCTC accounts with their AADHAAR cards.
IRCTC.com Lucky Draw Scheme: Link your IRCTC account with AADHAAR and get a chance to win Rs. 10,000 along with full refund of railway tickets.
IRCTC.co.in Lucky Draw Scheme: Important Dates
- Begins on: 1st December 2017
- Ends on: June 2018
- Lucky Draw: Once every month
Eligibility for Lucky Draw Scheme for AADHAAR Authenticated Users & Passengers:
- Only those users and passenger who have authenticated themselves using AADHAAR KYC (Know Your Customer) are eligible
- In addition to linking AADHAAR only travelers or passengers who booked train tickets are eligible
- Employees of IRCTC and CRIS ( Centre for Railway Information Systems) are not eligible for the scheme
How to link IRCTC account with AADHAAR?
STEP 1: CLICK HERE to go to IRCTC.co.in
STEP 2: New user register your self and then login with your user credentials
STEP 3: Now on the top menu click on My Profile and then click on AADHAAR KYC
STEP 4: Enter your AADHAAR number click on the “I accept…” check box and click on the Send OTP button
STEP 5: You will receive OTP on your registered mobile number, reenter the OTP and your account is linked with AADHAAR
IRCTC.com Lucky Draw Scheme: How to know results
The list of winner every month is published on the IRCTC.com and the passenger who have linked their AADHAAR with IRCTC account and participated in the lucky draw please CLICK HERE to check the list of winners.
More Details & References:
- Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) official website
- Monthly lucky draw scheme for AADHAAR authenticated users and passengers