The Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh Kamal Nath has officially launched farm loan waiver scheme called Jai Kisan Rin Mukti Yojana (JKRMY) in MP. The 55,000 crore debt waiver scheme will benefit 55 lakh small & marginal farmers in the state. Government has also released green, pink & white application forms for the applications for the MP JKRMY. All the eligible farmers needs to apply for the crop loan waiver to get their loans waived off.
- Name of the Scheme: MP Jai Kisan Rin Mukti Yojana (JKRMY)
- Alternate Names: MP Farm Loan Waiver Scheme, Crop Loan Waiver Scheme, Kisan Karz Mafi Yojana, Fasal Rin Mafi Yojana, Karja Maafi Yojana (Not official but common names)
- Benefits: Crop loans upto 2 lakh taken from cooperative, regional rural banks & nationalized banks waived off
- Eligibility / Beneficiaries: Small & marginal farmers in MP
- Budget: Rs. 50,000 crore
- Launch Date: 15th January 2019
- Announced by: MP CM Kamal Nath
Farm loan waiver was the poll promise by the Congress party if voted to power. The newly appointed CM of the state Kamal Nath took the decision as soon as he took oath on 17th December 2018. Under the scheme crop loans upto Rs. 2 lakh taken from the cooperative & nationalized banks before 12th December 2018 (revised date) are waived off. The state cabinet approved the scheme on 5th January 2019 & the scheme is finally launched on 15th January 2019. MP Government has launched green, pink & white application forms for Jai Kisan Rin Mukti Yojana.
mpkrishi.mp.gov.in – MP Jai Kisan Rin Mukti Yojana Application Form Download:
MP Government has released application forms for the Jai Kisan Rin Mukti Yojana. All the eligible farmers are requested to fill-in & submit them as soon as possible. The application forms are in three colors a) green b) white & c) pink.
- Green Form: All those farmers who has Aadhaar card which is linked with their bank account needs to fill in green from.
- White Form: For those farmers who`s bank account is not linked to aadhaar card.
- Pink Form: To report any complaints or claims, fill in the pink application form.
The application forms can be downloaded from the MP Krishi official website mpkrishi.mp.gov.in CLICK HERE to download green, white & pink application form for Jai Kisan Rin Mukti Yojana.
How to apply for MP Jai Kisan Rin Mukti Yojana?
All the eligible farmers can get the Jai Kisan Rin Mukti Yojana application form from their gram panchayats. The forms will be published in the news papers. Cut the application form from the news paper. Fill it correctly & submit it to the gram panchayats. The applications form the MP farm loan waiver began on 15th January 2019 & the last date for application is 5th February 2019. Loan amount distribution will start from 22nd February 2019.